Welcome to Gaia! ::

wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
I did that once. It was better than wiplash i'm going to start from this year.

its one of my favorite ways to sleep because its easy to pull off, as long as the teacher doesnt say turn the page and then notices your drooling all over it mrgreen
I hate when i drool. >.< I was once drooling and I lifted my head and the guy sitting next to me laughed.

there was a guy in my freshman science class who fell asleep on one of the books and when the teacher went over to wake him up he jumped awake and the page in the book he was sleeping on stuck to his face and got riped out of the book

I would have loved to have been i there! That sounds like fun!

the fun usually happens at lunch though

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
I did that once. It was better than wiplash i'm going to start from this year.

its one of my favorite ways to sleep because its easy to pull off, as long as the teacher doesnt say turn the page and then notices your drooling all over it mrgreen
I hate when i drool. >.< I was once drooling and I lifted my head and the guy sitting next to me laughed.

there was a guy in my freshman science class who fell asleep on one of the books and when the teacher went over to wake him up he jumped awake and the page in the book he was sleeping on stuck to his face and got riped out of the book

I know what you mean. I once began to randomly dance in the lunch room.
i would cut them one by one inch cuts tell they bleed to death!! then i would write a susiced note to make it look like they killed them self!! ;D heart
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

my group would make things go boom

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

I'd probably like your group. I don't like mine. They are not exactly what i find interesting. All they talk about is boys and make up and drama. Not my cup of tea.
a slash to the throat
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

I'd probably like your group. I don't like mine. They are not exactly what i find interesting. All they talk about is boys and make up and drama. Not my cup of tea.

we talk about random crap, mainly whatever comes into our head, but there is drama at every high school and all the same, and the only time we talked about anything close to makeup is when i died my hair red for the last day of school

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

we talk about random crap, mainly whatever comes into our head, but there is drama at every high school and all the same, and the only time we talked about anything close to makeup is when i died my hair red for the last day of school

XD lucky you for being a guy. I have a lot of brothers so i have a personality like one. I dislike it. Even though i have a manish personality i am still dislike by guys. I remember my first fight. I love that memory! XD
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

XD lucky you for being a guy. I have a lot of brothers so i have a personality like one. I dislike it. Even though i have a manish personality i am still dislike by guys. I remember my first fight. I love that memory! XD

lol, my first reall fight outside of the family was when i got jumped in elementary school, and im used to getting beat up by girls with manish personalities so im used to them

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

lol, my first reall fight outside of the family was when i got jumped in elementary school, and im used to getting beat up by girls with manish personalities so im used to them
I'm not mean! D: i swear! I only fight when it's needed. I remember it was like in fourth grade. It started with one boy then many. My one friend tried to help but she was then kick and she nearly cried. -.- i told her to leave and i could handle it. I want to meet one person who could beat me in a fight. no one i have fought ever did.
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

I'm not mean! D: i swear! I only fight when it's needed. I remember it was like in fourth grade. It started with one boy then many. My one friend tried to help but she was then kick and she nearly cried. -.- i told her to leave and i could handle it. I want to meet one person who could beat me in a fight. no one i have fought ever did.

lol, not really beating me up, just a kind of hit me when i piss them off, i bet i could beat you withought even laying a hand on you mrgreen

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

lol, not really beating me up, just a kind of hit me when i piss them off, i bet i could beat you withought even laying a hand on you mrgreen
Oh, you think? I've lived with many brothers so i've learned to defend myself.
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

i used to fight my dad allot when i was younger and he knows ju-jitsu so it turned me i to a ground fighter which most people dont know how to fight on the ground, i can take a hit like you couldnt believe and im in a hawaiian kenpo karate class, oh and i know some amature muay tai which can be helpfull for getting really up close and personal, and no im not bragginig im just telling you

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

i used to fight my dad allot when i was younger and he knows ju-jitsu so it turned me i to a ground fighter which most people dont know how to fight on the ground, i can take a hit like you couldnt believe and im in a hawaiian kenpo karate class, oh and i know some amature muay tai which can be helpfull for getting really up close and personal, and no im not bragginig im just telling you

If we ever meet i want you to teach me!
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

If we ever meet i want you to teach me!

ill think about it, its getting late here so im going to get off, im also sending you sa friend request

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff