• Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
wolf kagoma
wandu2
wolf kagoma
wandu2
wolf kagoma

Sorry what i meant was the most thing teachers do is tell a joke or two.

Thanks, and just to get a little payback, i'm gonna do the same thing. Teacher your cool very seems lol
Grr your mean! XD It was my computer i swear!

Haha, that's like shooting someone and saying it was the gun's fault! Can you imagine a murderer saying that to a cop! haha
yes, yes i can. It was my computer is extremly and the keys don't work to well.

Ok... I have to go for now it's like 1am and i have something at 8:30 so bye

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Next year i'm going to try a little because my parents get really angry when they see the zeros in the grade book and how the teachers dislike me.

ive never made a teacher mad at me since i find some way to pass the class, the only class ive failed so far is the seccond part of my first year of spanish because my first teacher didnt teach us what we needed to know so when i changed teachers i was completelly lost
I was reading a book in class and it wasn't the assigned book. I didn't care because i got bored of the other book.

your teacher sounds like an a**hole already ive never had a teacher get on to me for that, they only usually get on to me when i get cought sleeping
You got caught? That stinks!

i rarely ever get cought but when i do its mainly because somebody who always gets cought sells me out because they dont understand how i dont get cought
How do you sleep in class? head on desk? Holding head up with arm.

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
wandu2
wolf kagoma
wandu2
wolf kagoma
wandu2
wolf kagoma

Sorry what i meant was the most thing teachers do is tell a joke or two.

Thanks, and just to get a little payback, i'm gonna do the same thing. Teacher your cool very seems lol
Grr your mean! XD It was my computer i swear!

Haha, that's like shooting someone and saying it was the gun's fault! Can you imagine a murderer saying that to a cop! haha
yes, yes i can. It was my computer is extremly and the keys don't work to well.

Ok... I have to go for now it's like 1am and i have something at 8:30 so bye
Bye!
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
I was reading a book in class and it wasn't the assigned book. I didn't care because i got bored of the other book.

your teacher sounds like an a**hole already ive never had a teacher get on to me for that, they only usually get on to me when i get cought sleeping

i rarely ever get cought but when i do its mainly because somebody who always gets cought sells me out because they dont understand how i dont get cought

i knid of prop my arm up so id doesnt fall over then i move my head just out of view of the front of the class thain i just sleep

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

i knid of prop my arm up so id doesnt fall over then i move my head just out of view of the front of the class thain i just sleep
I try to do that, but my arm jerks in my sleep so i wake up and i get wipe lash.
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

I try to do that, but my arm jerks in my sleep so i wake up and i get wipe lash.

lol, it takes practice but after a while you can do it, but ya it can be pretty hard to do

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

lol, it takes practice but after a while you can do it, but ya it can be pretty hard to do

I'll try, but i'll probably just hide behind a text book.
Tie That Person To a Chair And Make Them Listen to Justin Beiber For 24 Hours Then Untie That Person And Leave
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

they get suspicious of a textbook standing up, try opening the book and laying it down and lay on your arm and act like your reading the book up close and sometimes that works alloto of the time but do it allot even if your not asleep so it looks like you like reading form the textbood that way

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
i would kill the icecream man and take all da icecream o_0

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

they get suspicious of a textbook standing up, try opening the book and laying it down and lay on your arm and act like your reading the book up close and sometimes that works alloto of the time but do it allot even if your not asleep so it looks like you like reading form the textbood that way
I did that once. It was better than wiplash i'm going to start from this year.
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

its one of my favorite ways to sleep because its easy to pull off, as long as the teacher doesnt say turn the page and then notices your drooling all over it mrgreen

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

its one of my favorite ways to sleep because its easy to pull off, as long as the teacher doesnt say turn the page and then notices your drooling all over it mrgreen
I hate when i drool. >.< I was once drooling and I lifted my head and the guy sitting next to me laughed.
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

I hate when i drool. >.< I was once drooling and I lifted my head and the guy sitting next to me laughed.

there was a guy in my freshman science class who fell asleep on one of the books and when the teacher went over to wake him up he jumped awake and the page in the book he was sleeping on stuck to his face and got riped out of the book

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma

there was a guy in my freshman science class who fell asleep on one of the books and when the teacher went over to wake him up he jumped awake and the page in the book he was sleeping on stuck to his face and got riped out of the book

I would have loved to have been i there! That sounds like fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff