Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
i love pandas! plz at me if you like pandas. LETS START A PANDA CLUB!!! WOOT WOOT please inorder to do this i need help and you need to join haha !!!!

2,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i don't like pandas at all............................................I LOVE THEM THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE MAN!!!! I WISH THEY COULD BE A PET!!! >< xp xp xp xp xp
I LOVE PANDAS!!!

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
i was in shock when you first said you didnt like them!!!! i konw!!! they are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mighty swtkitty
i don't like pandas at all............................................I LOVE THEM THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE MAN!!!! I WISH THEY COULD BE A PET!!! >< xp xp xp xp xp

2,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lilykisskiss2009
i was in shock when you first said you didnt like them!!!! i konw!!! they are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mighty swtkitty

lol it work haha and i knowrite they are so cute!! >< heart heart heart heart heart
Panda's <3

Shy Cutie-Pie

You guys don't deserve to love pandas. Hahaha, just kidding, I think. But, I have a massive love for them. They are the best animal ever, and I am truly sad that they are becoming extinct. With only 1,600 left on our planet, makes me very depressed. But all is well because I can enjoy looking at photos, stuffed animals, and nick-knacks of them in my room. heart

2,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
pandas r the best of all the bears out there
OMG! I loveeeeeee pandas!!!! i have a panda hat!!! check it out!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1195607075#!/photo.php?pid=31708202&id=1195607075&ref=fbx_album

awesome rite?!?!?? also I liek to say PANDAmonium

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games