Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
The Memories of Summer will stay with u forever when you have friends to share it with
Summer is the time to hang out with your friends and not worry about school stuff and drama. You can also go to the beach and do stuff there. You can also go to the mall, go around town and cause trouble there. So enjoy while you can with the nice weather till you have to go bck to school and deal with school stuff like Teachers, Principals, Vice Principals...

Familiar Informer

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Paramore_069
Quote:
The Memories of Summer will stay with u forever when you have friends to share it with
Summer is the time to hang out with your friends and not worry about school stuff and drama. You can also go to the beach and do stuff there. You can also go to the mall, go around town and cause trouble there. So enjoy while you can with the nice weather till you have to go bck to school and deal with school stuff like Teachers, Principals, Vice Principals...
you're right mrgreen

3,350 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Paramore_069
Quote:
thats intense!! lolz

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
i think this summer is 1 of the BEST 1 !i am getting a dog named Daniel 4laugh !i am soooooooooooo happy! biggrin mrgreen he will b comeing home in 2 more days!i just cant wait!i go 2 the beach!it is sooooooomuch (in rl) i go to the RL beach with Sin Smith. biggrin (that is her name on gaia) she is ma sis in rl 2! 4laugh i am soooooooo happy! I LOVE THIS SUMMER! scream

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
your name is Tia!?OMG THAT IS MY NAME!

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
i think u decive summer well
Paramore_069
Quote:

justmuah's Waifu

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Summer is the equivalent of hakuna matata. It means no worries. (:
Thanks Peoplezz biggrin biggrin biggrin
Tia Cameron

REALLLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Paramore_069
Tia Cameron

REALLLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEa!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces