Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have not read the books yet, although I plan too. The show is GREAT. Every week its not soon enough until the next episode. Im thinking about sunday already on monday nite. heart

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
adrianne_1
I have not read the books yet, although I plan too. The show is GREAT. Every week its not soon enough until the next episode. Im thinking about sunday already on monday nite. heart

I hear you on that. It seems like every episode this season keeps me on the edge of my seat, then ends in a cliffhanger.

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Perillove
adrianne_1

I hear you on that. It seems like every episode this season keeps me on the edge of my seat, then ends in a cliffhanger.

I cant wait till Eric and Sookie hook up. OMG the Snoop Dogg video was TOO FUNNY!!!

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
adrianne_1
Perillove
adrianne_1

I cant wait till Eric and Sookie hook up. OMG the Snoop Dogg video was TOO FUNNY!!!

OMG, Erica is soooo HOT!

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I love the show. In fact I made a guild just for the show. I'd love for you to join!

Click the picture in my sig for the guild.
I read all of the books already, even the latest one that just came out.
I love the series, but they are barely connected.
It's almost like enjoying 2 separate things biggrin !

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kiki_cat_love
I love the show. In fact I made a guild just for the show. I'd love for you to join!

Click the picture in my sig for the guild.

Very cool, thanks.

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
mackenzieofcourse
I read all of the books already, even the latest one that just came out.
I love the series, but they are barely connected.
It's almost like enjoying 2 separate things biggrin !

That's good to know. So the differences don't ruin the show for you? That's my fear. I love to read. But in most cases the books are so much better than the movie/series I become disappointed, frustrated even, in the movie/series.

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
TRUE BLOOD ROCKS!!!!!!! heart heart scream heart heart YEAH!!!! TWILIGHT CAN SUCK BALLS COMPARED TO TRUE BLOOD!!!!! also id love for edward to meet eric the viking whee ohhhhh id pay good money to see that~! wahmbulance HOT BLONDE VIKING KICKS THE CRAP OUT OF STUPID SPARKLY FAIRY wahmbulance or what if edward meet LESTAT?!?? rofl 4laugh rolleyes eek I'd pay even MORE to see that!!!!!!! dramallama ahhhhhhhh!!!! it would be so random!!!! so random and weird!!!! HA HA!!!! wahmbulance BRAT PRINCE HUMILIATES WUSSY SPARKLE FAIRY!!!!! wahmbulance heh heh im having waaaaaay too much fun with these faces!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen duuuuude!!!!! the hallucination was awesome!!! my fav vamps beating up edward cullen!!!

IM TOTALLY TEAM ERIC NORTHMAN!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

p.s. lestat is a character from anne rice.... very good books and the movie interview with a vampire was awesome!!! sweatdrop eeee im such a dork~!

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
sad Nothing about Godrick... I know he is gone now, but still will always be the best vampire on True Blood. Well can't lie, I know I'd love to spend time in the sheriff's basement. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff