Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I love the HBO series 'True Blood'. So far I think this is the best season yet. Anyone else watch it?

I recently discovered it's based on the books 'The Southern Vampire Mysteries', so now I'm considering reading the series. But I'm worried I won't want to watch the TV series after reading the books. The books are almost always better than the TV Show/Movies in my experience. Has anyone here read the books?
I've been reading the books, they are pretty good 3nodding
but i don't have the channel for the show stare

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Anime_Alliance

The show is pretty graphic, are the books as well?

I don't have HBO either, I watch it online.

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
xX-EmoxLollipop-Xx
totally!

I am dying to find out what Sookie is. Especially after the last episode. Can't wait for the next episode.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
omg! cant wait for the next episode whee
Perillove
Anime_Alliance

The show is pretty graphic, are the books as well?

I don't have HBO either, I watch it online.

Yeah the books are pretty good. 3nodding
I love the show i watch it every sunday my favourite character is sookie because theirs alot of things we don't know about her other than her my fav. character would be eric because he is so hot. im kinda surprise though that their aren't that many forums for this show cause its really good. i would read the books because i like the show but i don't know where to buy one.
Perillove
I love the HBO series 'True Blood'. So far I think this is the best season yet. Anyone else watch it?

I recently discovered it's based on the books 'The Southern Vampire Mysteries', so now I'm considering reading the series. But I'm worried I won't want to watch the TV series after reading the books. The books are almost always better than the TV Show/Movies in my experience. Has anyone here read the books?

i have a sister who watches it religiously
Love the books and love the show. No hbo in Norway though but I still have my site that uploads them the next day so cant complain that much.

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
narakuANGEL89
Love the books and love the show. No hbo in Norway though but I still have my site that uploads them the next day so cant complain that much.

I stream mine the next day. I'm too cheap to pay for HBO for just one show. mrgreen
Perillove
narakuANGEL89

I stream mine the next day. I'm too cheap to pay for HBO for just one show. mrgreen

haha. I hear ya. When I lived in the states I never payed for it either. Had to make friends with people who had hbo. =p

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
narakuANGEL89

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
what r we talking about?
I watch True Blood like religiously. I love near all characters except for Crystal, I don't know just why, maybe because I want Jason all to myself. tee hee.. sweatdrop But everyone is fantastic. Huzzah Lorena was killed. I hated her for turning Bill when he had so much honor he refused to sleep with her because he honored his wife. Talk about comitment. The werewolf is odd, but he's pretty nice. Sookie is like if Bella had BALLS. But had powers.. I think thats the odd cool thing about Sookie that Bella just doesn't have, because she has powers too. The dream/coma thing was just too weird. Maybe she's a goddess.. lol

I am pissed Russle married Sophie ann. I love the queen. Her hair and outfits are really to die for. Franklin and Tara are an odd couple but I have to admit that I am oddly attracted to Franklin for some odd reason. Anyhoo, he is TOTALLY alive I bet and going to come for Tara.. eek

All in all I love this show. The writing at times is weak, but I mean anyshow has that issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff