Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
these types of things are hard to explain over typing but ill try.
i was thinking i should document everything that happens so like.. people who are bored and are stalkers like me have something to do in spare time.. c.c

a few days ago i heard someone outside my window or behind me whisper but to where i could
hear it loud and clear, said me name fast and i looked around and ofcourse what happens
next? nothing there -.-....
my friend came over and i was washing clothes and i could see a shadow pacing bacj
and fourth behind me and my friend is like that, but only if shes just dickin around.
i turned around and saw her in the hallway and told ehr to stop pacing behind me.
she said she was in my room looking at whatpissesmeoff which actually is awesome site u
shouild go look.. but anyway just today i was texting my boyfriend and i layed down with my feet facing away from the window and i hugged my blanket like all comfy and everything.
and i was resting like closed my eyes but i was still awake, then i just hear like
a screeching noise like if u were on swings and theyre kinda rusty they make a noise, i heard childrens laughter and heard a STRONG gust of wind come through my window and someone whisper directly into my ear. i couldnt understand really but it sounded like "dont talk to me"
and i snapped out of it and jumped up and everything was fine.
ill post more if anything else happens, thank you for taking the time to read.
-moara

if you wanna come back and see if anything new happens my updating will be in brown document form
oh ik what you mean i have a deamon haunting me but whenever i like someone it will drive them away from me true im not lieing to you im dead serious

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kopykitten16
oh ik what you mean i have a deamon haunting me but whenever i like someone it will drive them away from me true im not lieing to you im dead serious

oh my god thats terrible,
mabey you should like fill a squirt gun with holy water and blast the s**t ou of it haha
i was thinkin about it lol but yea i can talk to it i have a recorder and i ask question's and it will awnser me no fing lie

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OH, another thing, my aunt visits me sometimes, i dont think of it
creepy at all but it makes me wanna cry everytime i see her. and shes reassurring.
One day when me and my boyfriend were in a fight i saw her walking home, i tried to ignore but i couldnt help it. she actually walked me home and as soon as i opened the door to my house she was gone.. i still miss her like a retard misses the point

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kopykitten16
i was thinkin about it lol but yea i can talk to it i have a recorder and i ask question's and it will awnser me no fing lie

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh i would freak out if that hapened,
but strangely i havnt been like getting REALLY scared the crap out of its
almost like im comfortable with it o.0 kinda wierd right? haha..

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Citizen 200
There is like a whole family haunting us as soon as i found the little girl the mom then dad brother older sister and a baby started to so i think that they all died at my house so im creeped out!!!

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Heres a real scary story for you guys. It was a few weeks ago. I was laying on my bed watching TV and it was late. Probably like 3 in the morning. I was quietly eating a chocolate bar. I put the chocolate bar on my bed and went to the bathroom. I closed the door. My parents were very mush asleep. I come back from the bathroom to eat my delicious chocolate bar and i find it...gone. It was completely vanished. I looked everywhere for it. (not because i was hungry but because i was curious of what happened to it) I even went to go see my parents and little brother to see if they were the ones who took it. Nope. They were sleeping like babies. So, me, panicked and freaked out, goes to bed. I was sleeping. But not for long. During the night, at about 4 am, i open my eyes gently and look around my room. I suddenly see my closet door that was locked(yes i have a lock on my closet), wide open. I wanted to scream but i didn't want to wake anybody because i wanted to face this myself. So, i get out of bed, go to the closet and look whats inside and i swear i saw a little girl, with bright red eyes, a huge mouth full of yellow teeth smiling from ear to ear. Blood driping down of her hands and an evil laugh coming out of her frightening mouth. I screamed like if my arm was cut off. My parents rush over my room and find me under my covers crying my eyes out. A few weeks later, when me and my family kept seing this girl, we decided to move. I am now happily living in Florida with no ghosts, no gools and no demons. Hope you liked the story. Good luck sleeping at night.

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I had an experience where someone kicked my door and nobody was there. My sister is the only witness besides me and no one believes us. Wanna hear the scarier part? We were watching a ghost documentary when it happened.

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
UPDATE,

Last night i was on the computer just looking at my mail when i just
out of nowhere started crying my eyes out, i wasnt sad at all infact, i was in a very happy mood.
The crying went on for about two hours and in the middle of it i was IM'ing my friend and
telliing him everything that was happenning, then i could feel something caressing
my left arm. I couldnt move because i was really shocked. I sat there for
a minute just trying to pretend like i didnt feel anything, it was freezing cold.
I finally lifted up my right hand and put in on my arm, i could feel another hand under it.
I jumped and looked but nothing was there, and the cold sensation was gone.
the rest of the night my cat stared at my door, not moving or anything just staring with her ears up like she saw or heard something. I didnt do anything but stare with her all night
wow that sucks
ii_RandomBunniez_ii
Heres a real scary story for you guys. It was a few weeks ago. I was laying on my bed watching TV and it was late. Probably like 3 in the morning. I was quietly eating a chocolate bar. I put the chocolate bar on my bed and went to the bathroom. I closed the door. My parents were very mush asleep. I come back from the bathroom to eat my delicious chocolate bar and i find it...gone. It was completely vanished. I looked everywhere for it. (not because i was hungry but because i was curious of what happened to it) I even went to go see my parents and little brother to see if they were the ones who took it. Nope. They were sleeping like babies. So, me, panicked and freaked out, goes to bed. I was sleeping. But not for long. During the night, at about 4 am, i open my eyes gently and look around my room. I suddenly see my closet door that was locked(yes i have a lock on my closet), wide open. I wanted to scream but i didn't want to wake anybody because i wanted to face this myself. So, i get out of bed, go to the closet and look whats inside and i swear i saw a little girl, with bright red eyes, a huge mouth full of yellow teeth smiling from ear to ear. Blood driping down of her hands and an evil laugh coming out of her frightening mouth. I screamed like if my arm was cut off. My parents rush over my room and find me under my covers crying my eyes out. A few weeks later, when me and my family kept seing this girl, we decided to move. I am now happily living in Florida with no ghosts, no gools and no demons. Hope you liked the story. Good luck sleeping at night.

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ii_RandomBunniez_ii

OH, MY o.o
I'm starting to think you don't have a ghost in your house, I'm starting to think you have a spirit in your house, I think it's the spirit of your aunt that had passed away.
m0ara
UPDATE,

out of nowhere started crying my eyes out, i wasnt sad at all infact, i was in a very happy mood.
The crying went on for about two hours and in the middle of it i was IM'ing my friend and
telliing him everything that was happenning, then i could feel something caressing
a minute just trying to pretend like i didnt feel anything, it was freezing cold.
I finally lifted up my right hand and put in on my arm, i could feel another hand under it.
the rest of the night my cat stared at my door, not moving or anything just staring with her ears up like she saw or heard something. I didnt do anything but stare with her all night
No you have a spirit AND a ghost.

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ancotti7
I'm starting to think you don't have a ghost in your house, I'm starting to think you have a spirit in your house, I think it's the spirit of your aunt that had passed away.
m0ara
UPDATE,

but thats what ive been thinking, when my aunt is around i actually see her, like shes still alive. i think she refuses to leave me mabey. But if it was why would she say something like "dont talk to me" or scare me like that. she never says anything to me just just stands and smiles and walks with me places, even when im with my friends. She actually smiled at my boyfrind once when we were in the dollar store while he was walking past her. i told him later and it scared him a little haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff