6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Appelsina Hlaup

User Image
♪Please refrain from smoking.♫

I say you move out.

we are going to move but thats not the reason why, and its going to be a couple months
m0ara
XxNomnomRaverxX
Mines probably going to sound the most like a movie.

Me and my family just moved into this house, big, orangeish. One of my friends spend the night (we moved to a new house in the same town), we sleep in my second room (yes, I have 2 rooms to myself) this room we originally a baby's room. So there was no closet. There is a dino hanging from the ceiling though. Anyways, it was only 2am, my friend was fast asleep. Or plan was to do an all-nighter. My mom and dad are asleep as well. The house is quiet except for me quietly watching youtube videos. One of the videos comes to the very end. A sound like someone banging on a window comes, I figure it was just from the video. I shut-down my computer to join my friend sleeping. And then the banging comes again. But this time my window opens up. I think noting of it since I was tired and get up to close it. But when I do theres a face on the other side of the window. It looked at me and the first thing out of its mouth was "WHERES THE BABY?!" it yelled it loud to. Thankfully it didn't wake anyone up, I screamed in my head, slammed the window shut and hid under the blanket next to my friend. The next morning my friend asked me why I was sleeping in that position and where the note came from. I explained last night she never believed me.. ):

awwh im sorry, that wouldve scared me so bad.
and when i was reading that yes i thought of ammityville horror for a second haha

Haha yupp..
But that room, was a baby's nursery from the people who had it before us.. [I'm friends with the baby, he's 10 now.] I think that it was the babys protector. You know?

Ace the Wolfe's Bestie

Friendly Friend

m0ara
The Appelsina Hlaup

User Image

I say you move out.

we are going to move but thats not the reason why, and its going to be a couple months

User Image

I would say try to cope or ignore it while you're still there. I had a ghost/spirit in my last house and it didn't bother me one bit.

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XxNomnomRaverxX
m0ara
XxNomnomRaverxX

Me and my family just moved into this house, big, orangeish. One of my friends spend the night (we moved to a new house in the same town), we sleep in my second room (yes, I have 2 rooms to myself) this room we originally a baby's room. So there was no closet. There is a dino hanging from the ceiling though. Anyways, it was only 2am, my friend was fast asleep. Or plan was to do an all-nighter. My mom and dad are asleep as well. The house is quiet except for me quietly watching youtube videos. One of the videos comes to the very end. A sound like someone banging on a window comes, I figure it was just from the video. I shut-down my computer to join my friend sleeping. And then the banging comes again. But this time my window opens up. I think noting of it since I was tired and get up to close it. But when I do theres a face on the other side of the window. It looked at me and the first thing out of its mouth was "WHERES THE BABY?!" it yelled it loud to. Thankfully it didn't wake anyone up, I screamed in my head, slammed the window shut and hid under the blanket next to my friend. The next morning my friend asked me why I was sleeping in that position and where the note came from. I explained last night she never believed me.. ):

awwh im sorry, that wouldve scared me so bad.
and when i was reading that yes i thought of ammityville horror for a second haha

Haha yupp..
But that room, was a baby's nursery from the people who had it before us.. [I'm friends with the baby, he's 10 now.] I think that it was the babys protector. You know?

thats sort of sweet in a way, but also still scary hah
whoa!!!! freaky shyyt man! im scared has any1 seen my skittlez no im just kidding sorry bout ruining the scary moment

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
shot the walls scare them away?

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
m0ara
XxNomnomRaverxX
m0ara
XxNomnomRaverxX

i would have screamed loud as i could then piss in my pants

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ill be on tonight if anything happens ill post it!
usually it might take another day or two though
m0ara
-OhNiqqa-
haha dude what a freaky story lol (;
seems to "movieish" to even be real. aha but
i trust ya. things like this do happen to people sometimes (:

yes, i have been told that before and there is no reason to blame haha
it is honestly truely real though.

haha but i'm suprised you can still live
in the same house after you experienced all this already :/

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-OhNiqqa-
m0ara
-OhNiqqa-
haha dude what a freaky story lol (;
seems to "movieish" to even be real. aha but
i trust ya. things like this do happen to people sometimes (:

yes, i have been told that before and there is no reason to blame haha
it is honestly truely real though.

haha but i'm suprised you can still live
in the same house after you experienced all this already :/

were moving, but not because of these reasons.
my mom has been wanting to buy a house and she found one
we might be moving, and if we are then its going to be a few months

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
thats pretty freaking weird.
Pr3TTii GuRL SwAGG
m0ara
XxNomnomRaverxX
m0ara
XxNomnomRaverxX

i would have screamed loud as i could then piss in my pants

"When death disappears...

XD!! I'm sorry.... But that made me laugh real hard.

I shall become death..."User Image
dam dats ******** up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas