6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ancotti7
No you have a spirit AND a ghost.

idk, my boyfriend saw a shadow standing behind my mom
tall and skinny when she was infront of the tv, i told him it was my aunt
because i didnt want to scare him.. i knew it wasnt her and it scared me alittle bit
m0ara
ancotti7

because i didnt want to scare him.. i knew it wasnt her and it scared me alittle bit
Your aunt is the spirit and she probably has a friend or someone that didnt die happily.
Thats why there are ghosts, because some people cant rest in peace.

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ancotti7
m0ara
ancotti7

Your aunt is the spirit and she probably has a friend or someone that didnt die happily.

true, but i got an earie feeling when whoever was caressing my arm, i dont get that feeling when i see my aunt
m0ara
ancotti7
m0ara
ancotti7

true, but i got an earie feeling when whoever was caressing my arm, i dont get that feeling when i see my aunt
i see
Oh, I know, creepy stuff are happening...It's soo creepy!

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
just last night while i was sleeping i felt hot breath on my neck. too scared to open my eyes, i asked whos there and the breathing stopped. a voice said , its me. i heard creaky footsteps coming around the bed. i slowly opened my eyes to find a figure standing at the side of my bed. terrified, i held my breath. the figure bent down to where its face was a mere 2 inches from mines. i asked who are you and it continued to stare at me, with no eyes. and then it disapeared. i havent seen it since. i wonder what it was. i will keep telling you when stuff happens. you dont have to believe me but this is true.

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
justin12313
just last night while i was sleeping i felt hot breath on my neck. too scared to open my eyes, i asked whos there and the breathing stopped. a voice said , its me. i heard creaky footsteps coming around the bed. i slowly opened my eyes to find a figure standing at the side of my bed. terrified, i held my breath. the figure bent down to where its face was a mere 2 inches from mines. i asked who are you and it continued to stare at me, with no eyes. and then it disapeared. i havent seen it since. i wonder what it was. i will keep telling you when stuff happens. you dont have to believe me but this is true.

start a thread i can subscribe to, thats really scary.
The ghosts with no eyes in theyre sockets/full black eyes scare the crap out of me

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
m0ara
justin12313

The ghosts with no eyes in theyre sockets/full black eyes scare the crap out of me

yeah it is. i have hardly any sleep since. idk how you can sleep either. with what happened to you and stuff.

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
justin12313
m0ara
justin12313

yeah it is. i have hardly any sleep since. idk how you can sleep either. with what happened to you and stuff.

its scary but also at the same time like in the moment its not, i feel comfortable.
but afterwards when everything is gone i get pretty scared and creeped out

Versatile Phantom

11,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
what a strange experience...
haha dude what a freaky story lol (;
seems to "movieish" to even be real. aha but
i trust ya. things like this do happen to people sometimes (:

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
m0ara
these types of things are hard to explain over typing but ill try.
i was thinking i should document everything that happens so like.. people who are bored and are stalkers like me have something to do in spare time.. c.c

a few days ago i heard someone outside my window or behind me whisper but to where i could
hear it loud and clear, said me name fast and i looked around and ofcourse what happens
next? nothing there -.-....
my friend came over and i was washing clothes and i could see a shadow pacing bacj
and fourth behind me and my friend is like that, but only if shes just dickin around.
i turned around and saw her in the hallway and told ehr to stop pacing behind me.
she said she was in my room looking at whatpissesmeoff which actually is awesome site u
shouild go look.. but anyway just today i was texting my boyfriend and i layed down with my feet facing away from the window and i hugged my blanket like all comfy and everything.
and i was resting like closed my eyes but i was still awake, then i just hear like
a screeching noise like if u were on swings and theyre kinda rusty they make a noise, i heard childrens laughter and heard a STRONG gust of wind come through my window and someone whisper directly into my ear. i couldnt understand really but it sounded like "dont talk to me"
and i snapped out of it and jumped up and everything was fine.
ill post more if anything else happens, thank you for taking the time to read.
-moara

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-OhNiqqa-
haha dude what a freaky story lol (;
seems to "movieish" to even be real. aha but
i trust ya. things like this do happen to people sometimes (:

yes, i have been told that before and there is no reason to blame haha
it is honestly truely real though.
Mines probably going to sound the most like a movie.

Me and my family just moved into this house, big, orangeish. One of my friends spend the night (we moved to a new house in the same town), we sleep in my second room (yes, I have 2 rooms to myself) this room we originally a baby's room. So there was no closet. There is a dino hanging from the ceiling though. Anyways, it was only 2am, my friend was fast asleep. Or plan was to do an all-nighter. My mom and dad are asleep as well. The house is quiet except for me quietly watching youtube videos. One of the videos comes to the very end. A sound like someone banging on a window comes, I figure it was just from the video. I shut-down my computer to join my friend sleeping. And then the banging comes again. But this time my window opens up. I think noting of it since I was tired and get up to close it. But when I do theres a face on the other side of the window. It looked at me and the first thing out of its mouth was "WHERES THE BABY?!" it yelled it loud to. Thankfully it didn't wake anyone up, I screamed in my head, slammed the window shut and hid under the blanket next to my friend. The next morning my friend asked me why I was sleeping in that position and where the note came from. I explained last night she never believed me.. ):

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XxNomnomRaverxX
Mines probably going to sound the most like a movie.

Me and my family just moved into this house, big, orangeish. One of my friends spend the night (we moved to a new house in the same town), we sleep in my second room (yes, I have 2 rooms to myself) this room we originally a baby's room. So there was no closet. There is a dino hanging from the ceiling though. Anyways, it was only 2am, my friend was fast asleep. Or plan was to do an all-nighter. My mom and dad are asleep as well. The house is quiet except for me quietly watching youtube videos. One of the videos comes to the very end. A sound like someone banging on a window comes, I figure it was just from the video. I shut-down my computer to join my friend sleeping. And then the banging comes again. But this time my window opens up. I think noting of it since I was tired and get up to close it. But when I do theres a face on the other side of the window. It looked at me and the first thing out of its mouth was "WHERES THE BABY?!" it yelled it loud to. Thankfully it didn't wake anyone up, I screamed in my head, slammed the window shut and hid under the blanket next to my friend. The next morning my friend asked me why I was sleeping in that position and where the note came from. I explained last night she never believed me.. ):

awwh im sorry, that wouldve scared me so bad.
and when i was reading that yes i thought of ammityville horror for a second haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff