Welcome to Gaia! ::

RFJRRFH4HIJIPPIULOJTGUK DJF3E6YTIUN4EFK6YGFUWSYGRDWTSRYIWTSHRWRY9STWNHFKDYSRWIYFWHDSKJRTE98RUEWD987FQYDSFYTD8A7IYTFSDU6STGWS7VWDSDFRE2WDFK2ES2WD2WKFR2KFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSFWETWWTFTREGDGEGDYDTEGEHTDTEHYTDYTLETEFTDTLREFETLTELDELFLTDLRLLLYLULYLWULYLYLGLELLETLFLETLTEFLLTDELTRELRLFLRLTELLWTLYLFLFLTWLFLEFDLFELWELRLLERLLLREDLELLELELELRLERLDLLRLRLLLELYRELULRILOLRLRLJRLHLGLLVLELCLLVSLCXXLVLLFLNLFRLHRLYL6LLY4L75L65L8L4L74L6L46L46L4LLLLLLLLL4LL6L4LL66L646464D4HYFXFLBLGFHLG4TRLGFLFRTL4L64L4T4L56LL45L54L545L5LL5LFL5FL5L5FL55F5LF5LF5L5FL6LY4RL7L7L4L7L774L7LR7LUYRL64L7L77LY5LGL575LYLG6LYLR75LUL5U7L7LL
StrikeFreedomX10
pie_1124
StrikeFreedomX10
pie_1124
StrikeFreedomX10

lol
XD
im hooked on Lost Saga and DragonQuest 9
XD

Lol Im hooked on Desandnate and CapnDesDes on youtube I watch their
videos all night lol hehe >u<

a few nights ago I finished the G Gundam Series
I RULE

LOL wow for reall???
Neer heard of the game, but, that's cool >w<

G Gundam is a Show
The G is Short for God Gundam
49 episodes of giant robots beating the crap out of each other

Ohhh...*facepalm*
I'm so stupid lol
wow 49 episodes....Must be a record lol

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oXxwaxed PandasxXo
omg in my granma's house i see like a fing shadow in the kitchen and like i'll go out side come into the kitchen afterwards and theres like all this food made already and i'll be all alone when it happens and sometimes i wake up to the sound of someone cutting up food and sh!t and i'll wake up and sh!t will be all made up for me this scares me alot.O.o

you got a personal chef, why would u be scared? THATS FRICKEN AWESOME
well sometimes she dosent cook she will b in my room crying with blood on her hands and a fing butcher knife in one i saw her like that a few times.thats what really creeps me out. O.o she's watchin me type this message this is the time she comes out at mostly.
m0ara
these types of things are hard to explain over typing but ill try.
i was thinking i should document everything that happens so like.. people who are bored and are stalkers like me have something to do in spare time.. c.c

a few days ago i heard someone outside my window or behind me whisper but to where i could
hear it loud and clear, said me name fast and i looked around and ofcourse what happens
next? nothing there -.-....
my friend came over and i was washing clothes and i could see a shadow pacing bacj
and fourth behind me and my friend is like that, but only if shes just dickin around.
i turned around and saw her in the hallway and told ehr to stop pacing behind me.
she said she was in my room looking at whatpissesmeoff which actually is awesome site u
shouild go look.. but anyway just today i was texting my boyfriend and i layed down with my feet facing away from the window and i hugged my blanket like all comfy and everything.
and i was resting like closed my eyes but i was still awake, then i just hear like
a screeching noise like if u were on swings and theyre kind

if you wanna come back and see if anything new happens my updating will be in brown document form
I'm gettin scared in this dam house itz like soo creepy like haunted and all theese ghost r commin out and they is all scarin meee*.*

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oXxwaxed PandasxXo
well sometimes she dosent cook she will b in my room crying with blood on her hands and a fing butcher knife in one i saw her like that a few times.thats what really creeps me out. O.o she's watchin me type this message this is the time she comes out at mostly.

wow thats scary.. mabey you should try talking to er as scary as it sounds.
You see her for a reason and she seems really desperate for friendly help.
i mean what if you died and you know people saw you with blood all over you
crying and they just got really freaked out and ran, itd pretty much suuuuuuuuuuccck DD:
baaaaaad shananiganss.
ask her if shes ok or needs help or something, it kinda makes you sad doesnt it? DD:

Loyal Lionheart

ii_RandomBunniez_ii
Heres a real scary story for you guys. It was a few weeks ago. I was laying on my bed watching TV and it was late. Probably like 3 in the morning. I was quietly eating a chocolate bar. I put the chocolate bar on my bed and went to the bathroom. I closed the door. My parents were very mush asleep. I come back from the bathroom to eat my delicious chocolate bar and i find it...gone. It was completely vanished. I looked everywhere for it. (not because i was hungry but because i was curious of what happened to it) I even went to go see my parents and little brother to see if they were the ones who took it. Nope. They were sleeping like babies. So, me, panicked and freaked out, goes to bed. I was sleeping. But not for long. During the night, at about 4 am, i open my eyes gently and look around my room. I suddenly see my closet door that was locked(yes i have a lock on my closet), wide open. I wanted to scream but i didn't want to wake anybody because i wanted to face this myself. So, i get out of bed, go to the closet and look whats inside and i swear i saw a little girl, with bright red eyes, a huge mouth full of yellow teeth smiling from ear to ear. Blood driping down of her hands and an evil laugh coming out of her frightening mouth. I screamed like if my arm was cut off. My parents rush over my room and find me under my covers crying my eyes out. A few weeks later, when me and my family kept seing this girl, we decided to move. I am now happily living in Florida with no ghosts, no gools and no demons. Hope you liked the story. Good luck sleeping at night.

Eeek. Oo oo oo I've got something for you. Okay, my parents don't live together so we have two houses. We just recently moved into a new house at my mom's, and when we were cleaning up, we found the freakiest things ever. In the bathroom, behind the sink, we found a knife, like, a foot long knife, and, get this, there was a footprint on that little thing that you can lift of the top of the toilet. it was like, a brownish red, like dried blood. And in the closet, there was writing all over the walls. And, we found a dog's jaw bone in our backyard. At my dad's house, which used to be my mom's house, golly, I don't know where to start. I guess I should probably start at the begining. About a week after we first moved in(when I was 5), it was a day when my sisters where at school, and I kept bothering my mom cause I was bored. So she said," Why don't you go play on the video game system, your sisters aren't here so you can have it all to your self.", and, I said "I don't like to be alone int here. The faces in the dark stare at me.". She said I described them as faces, with glowing eyes, and big smiles, that were waiting to eat me. And two days after we had moved there, my sisters bed still wasn't set up, so they were sleeping on a little foam mattress, and, her closet door was really hard too open, so, one night, she was asleep, and the closet doors flew open in an instant. One day, me and my sister, were playing video games, my dad was in his computer room, and my mom and oldest sister were at camp. So, me and my sister took a break cause she had to go to the bathroom. And when she was in the bathroom, I looked over at the closet door, and saw the appirition of a man standing there. Our gaming system was under my sisters bed, cause she had a bunk bed, and there was a curtain covering were the gaming system was, and it would often fall off. Well, one time, it was on the floor, and we looked over, and it was moving, like there were cats under it, and we lifted it up, nothing was there. At my mom's new house, okay, we were off on a trip, and my mom's friend, whose living with us, was doing the dishes. She had to go some arons, and when she came back, there were forks lined up on top of the plates. Now for my last story. This didn't happen to my family, but it happened to my dad's friend, he lives in the same town as the rest of my family members, such as grand parents, cousins, ants and uncles, plus, they all live in a haunted house. Okay, so this happened when my dad and his friend were kids, they were playing in my dads friends house, and, they suddenly heard a big crash come from up stairs, and so they went up to check it out. His mom was picking up his clothes from the bedroom, and the closet door fell on her. My dad looked up at the ceiling, and there were scratxh marks from were the closet door scratched. But it was the ceiling, which means, it was lifted, and then fell on her. After all this stuff both my parents went to psychics, and both psychics said "There was a portal opened at your house at one point, by using black magic.". So thats the end of my story. After 10 years of ghosts I'm not scared of them, but they better be scared of me, cause they can't do anything to me, I'm too spiritually strong, or so my dad says. My lisy of scary stories could go on for 2 whole pages, so let's just leave it at this.

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Maifai
ii_RandomBunniez_ii
Heres a real scary story for you guys. It was a few weeks ago. I was laying on my bed watching TV and it was late. Probably like 3 in the morning. I was quietly eating a chocolate bar. I put the chocolate bar on my bed and went to the bathroom. I closed the door. My parents were very mush asleep. I come back from the bathroom to eat my delicious chocolate bar and i find it...gone. It was completely vanished. I looked everywhere for it. (not because i was hungry but because i was curious of what happened to it) I even went to go see my parents and little brother to see if they were the ones who took it. Nope. They were sleeping like babies. So, me, panicked and freaked out, goes to bed. I was sleeping. But not for long. During the night, at about 4 am, i open my eyes gently and look around my room. I suddenly see my closet door that was locked(yes i have a lock on my closet), wide open. I wanted to scream but i didn't want to wake anybody because i wanted to face this myself. So, i get out of bed, go to the closet and look whats inside and i swear i saw a little girl, with bright red eyes, a huge mouth full of yellow teeth smiling from ear to ear. Blood driping down of her hands and an evil laugh coming out of her frightening mouth. I screamed like if my arm was cut off. My parents rush over my room and find me under my covers crying my eyes out. A few weeks later, when me and my family kept seing this girl, we decided to move. I am now happily living in Florida with no ghosts, no gools and no demons. Hope you liked the story. Good luck sleeping at night.

Eeek. Oo oo oo I've got something for you. Okay, my parents don't live together so we have two houses. We just recently moved into a new house at my mom's, and when we were cleaning up, we found the freakiest things ever. In the bathroom, behind the sink, we found a knife, like, a foot long knife, and, get this, there was a footprint on that little thing that you can lift of the top of the toilet. it was like, a brownish red, like dried blood. And in the closet, there was writing all over the walls. And, we found a dog's jaw bone in our backyard. At my dad's house, which used to be my mom's house, golly, I don't know where to start. I guess I should probably start at the begining. About a week after we first moved in(when I was 5), it was a day when my sisters where at school, and I kept bothering my mom cause I was bored. So she said," Why don't you go play on the video game system, your sisters aren't here so you can have it all to your self.", and, I said "I don't like to be alone int here. The faces in the dark stare at me.". She said I described them as faces, with glowing eyes, and big smiles, that were waiting to eat me. And two days after we had moved there, my sisters bed still wasn't set up, so they were sleeping on a little foam mattress, and, her closet door was really hard too open, so, one night, she was asleep, and the closet doors flew open in an instant. One day, me and my sister, were playing video games, my dad was in his computer room, and my mom and oldest sister were at camp. So, me and my sister took a break cause she had to go to the bathroom. And when she was in the bathroom, I looked over at the closet door, and saw the appirition of a man standing there. Our gaming system was under my sisters bed, cause she had a bunk bed, and there was a curtain covering were the gaming system was, and it would often fall off. Well, one time, it was on the floor, and we looked over, and it was moving, like there were cats under it, and we lifted it up, nothing was there. At my mom's new house, okay, we were off on a trip, and my mom's friend, whose living with us, was doing the dishes. She had to go some arons, and when she came back, there were forks lined up on top of the plates. Now for my last story. This didn't happen to my family, but it happened to my dad's friend, he lives in the same town as the rest of my family members, such as grand parents, cousins, ants and uncles, plus, they all live in a haunted house. Okay, so this happened when my dad and his friend were kids, they were playing in my dads friends house, and, they suddenly heard a big crash come from up stairs, and so they went up to check it out. His mom was picking up his clothes from the bedroom, and the closet door fell on her. My dad looked up at the ceiling, and there were scratxh marks from were the closet door scratched. But it was the ceiling, which means, it was lifted, and then fell on her. After all this stuff both my parents went to psychics, and both psychics said "There was a portal opened at your house at one point, by using black magic.". So thats the end of my story. After 10 years of ghosts I'm not scared of them, but they better be scared of me, cause they can't do anything to me, I'm too spiritually strong, or so my dad says. My lisy of scary stories could go on for 2 whole pages, so let's just leave it at this.

.....DDDDDDDAYYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMMMN
i did that once but it was like a little girl that time not the woman but what's freaky is that she did'nt come out til my 2 week of being at my granma's.but i'm used to it i've seen and had experiences with ghosts since i wuz like there is like a whole family at my moms house and more just come in her house cuz my mom bayby sits somtimes for her friends son so we bought him some hotwheels to play with there and we left one out and at night some ghost comes and plays with it.so we put it to a test by putting the toy away and he stole my ipod and all my other stuff cuz i heard it playing at like mid-night but i couldn't see it and never saw it again.
m0ara
oXxwaxed PandasxXo

crying and they just got really freaked out and ran, itd pretty much suuuuuuuuuuccck DD:
baaaaaad shananiganss.
ask her if shes ok or needs help or something, it kinda makes you sad doesnt it? DD:

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oXxwaxed PandasxXo
i did that once but it was like a little girl that time not the woman but what's freaky is that she did'nt come out til my 2 week of being at my granma's.but i'm used to it i've seen and had experiences with ghosts since i wuz like there is like a whole family at my moms house and more just come in her house cuz my mom bayby sits somtimes for her friends son so we bought him some hotwheels to play with there and we left one out and at night some ghost comes and plays with it.so we put it to a test by putting the toy away and he stole my ipod and all my other stuff cuz i heard it playing at like mid-night but i couldn't see it and never saw it again.
m0ara
oXxwaxed PandasxXo

baaaaaad shananiganss.

ehhhhhhhh o.o

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items