Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

Lands_clarity
Just wanted to know if there's anything I should know about Gaia Since Im new and all 3nodding

"Freshie eek whee "

Hello Welcome to Gaia heart
CorvinaRayne
Lands_clarity
Just wanted to know if there's anything I should know about Gaia Since Im new and all 3nodding

"Freshie eek whee "

Thank you btw love your avatar heart biggrin

Friendly Gaian

Lands_clarity
CorvinaRayne
Lands_clarity

"Freshie eek whee "

Thank you btw love your avatar heart biggrin

Your Welcome and Thank you 4laugh heart

Friendly Strawberry

12,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Lands_clarity

"Freshie eek whee "

Welcome to Gaia! emotion_bigheart I hope you have fun here... Remember to get your Free Gaia Cash each day.
Serenity Dreaming
Lands_clarity

"Freshie eek whee "

Welcome to Gaia! emotion_bigheart I hope you have fun here... Remember to get your Free Gaia Cash each day.

I will and thank you heart

Romantic Explorer

17,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Lands_clarity

"Freshie eek whee "

Welcome Welcome. Hope you have a great time here. 3nodding
Prince Codel
Lands_clarity

"Freshie eek whee "

Welcome Welcome. Hope you have a great time here. 3nodding

Thank you 4laugh heart

Blessed Shapeshifter

Lands_clarity

"Freshie eek whee "

Hey, welcome to Gaia 3nodding heart

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Welcome to Gaia~ Your avi's outfit reminds me a lot of how gaian's used to dress up. That was back in 04. Miss those days. Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here. A nice tip I have is, if you are interested in free items that gaians tend to throw out, or even just trash/junk items visit the Games tab and scroll down to Dumpster Dive. Take a dive. You can get your free items there every five minutes or until the Dumpster runs out and is empty. Good luck and have fun~
Splodges
Welcome to Gaia~ Your avi's outfit reminds me a lot of how gaian's used to dress up. That was back in 04. Miss those days. Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here. A nice tip I have is, if you are interested in free items that gaians tend to throw out, or even just trash/junk items visit the Games tab and scroll down to Dumpster Dive. Take a dive. You can get your free items there every five minutes or until the Dumpster runs out and is empty. Good luck and have fun~

I'll be sure to do that thank you for the advice heart
Lotta_Greaves
Lands_clarity

"Freshie eek whee "

Hey, welcome to Gaia 3nodding heart

Thank you 3nodding

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia burning_eyes

User Image

Zombies and The Pixels

nope, nada. it's pretty boring here.
you just have to figure out what you like
gilgameshed
wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia burning_eyes

User Image

Zombies and The Pixels

nope, nada. it's pretty boring here.
you just have to figure out what you like

Lol xd thank you that ^^^^^ was awesome 4laugh whee

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Lands_clarity
Splodges

I'll be sure to do that thank you for the advice heart

You're welcome~

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
Hey & welcome to Gaia! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff