Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Generous 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh I see that you have decided to come see my newbie post. I'm Lime, AKA Sherri. I rolleyes
I enjoy singing horribly, reading, and hanging out with my cat Mora.
I am a fan of Skrillex (both his FFTL days and his new stuff) Breath Carolina, Dot Dot Curve Brokencyde Kill Paradise, The Used and other stuff. My guilty pleasure is Selena Gomez. sweatdrop I look up to Jefree Star
.I enjoy Nightmare Before Christmas, The Lorax, Both of the Chocolate factory movies. I kinda have a thing for Iron man too.

Ok, well that's me. Hi!

Beloved Hellraiser

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
ToastyNoodle

Welcome to Gaia! 4laugh
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Super Fairy

ToastyNoodle
Oh I see that you have decided to come see my newbie post. I'm Lime, AKA Sherri. I rolleyes
I am a fan of Skrillex (both his FFTL days and his new stuff) Breath Carolina, Dot Dot Curve Brokencyde Kill Paradise, The Used and other stuff. My guilty pleasure is Selena Gomez. sweatdrop I look up to Jefree Star
.I enjoy Nightmare Before Christmas, The Lorax, Both of the Chocolate factory movies. I kinda have a thing for Iron man too.

Ok, well that's me. Hi!

Hi hi. Now I want chocolates.

Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding

Entrepreneur

ToastyNoodle

Ok, well that's me. Hi!

welcome to gaia lil one~

Beloved Mage

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
ToastyNoodle

Ok, well that's me. Hi!
Welcome to Gaia biggrin

Beloved Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Generous 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Thank you everyone. <3

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
yum_pie wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia User Image yum_pizza
User Image

8,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Wealthy Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations...

Welcome to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members smile

Loverboy

ToastyNoodle

yo toasty! welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out