Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been sneaking around for a bit since I finally managed to register properly. I don't trust my aol address for receiving important mails, so I used my old one at a really obscure site, and the address becomes inactive if there's no activity for over 60 days, meaning that all mails being sent to it never arrive (unless I do re-activate it). Third time was a charm, and lesse...I'm definately not used to this large of a community online, and it frightens me, even though I always complain about how small my other hang-outs are...The thing that scares me most in this world are peoples (and grammar corrections). Even though I really don't do it oftenly enough, I expereince great joy in preparing meals, as opposed to ordering out and definately finding cool things while shopping. I'm still upset that I didn't buy that "Bad Kitty" one I found at JC Penny a while back, but I did snag the uber rust jean vest with black fur trim (faux fur, most assuredly *nods*)...and that Emily tank top from Hot Topic that I sometimes wear, but only on special occasions...

Oh, ya, I guess I would have to be an anime fan, since tha tseems to be a pre-requsite to even sign-up here, so blah, blah, blah, I watched so and so and own X amount of DVDs, and look at all my great stuff *flaunts whatever that stuff is*.

I really like the shopping expereince here too, I all ready found my socks that I wear irl. I buy them in three-packs, because they're really delicate and if I don't turn them inside out when wshing them, they start to frazzle, which is yucky.

*reads what was just written*

(didn't say hello *sweatdrop*)

hihihihi, I am up for adoption, but I bite (its true, I had this dream about my male parental unit breathing down my back when I was IMing someone online, and I gnawed off a hunk of his shoulder...)

Oh, and an odd fact about me: Whenever I save my progress in any number of games where you get to name your save file, it always turns out to be some gibberish like "dwee" or "huuu" or "neeee", which sorta makes it a hastle to find out which is which at times, but its my system, and I can translate what emotions they would express and at what point of the game would evoke such an emotion.
Hello and welcome to Gaia.
Thank you Twilight. Sorry if I talk people's heads off online, I think its because I don't talk enough in real life, so I have to syphon off all the lovely madness onto some social medium. ALthough, there are instances where I do talk non-stop to actual flesh people, and it annoys the hell out of them specially if they're used to me being quiet, then they're all like.. "will you shut up all ready"...what grand fun sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff