Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gaian

Hi everybody!

My name is Mitch (but all my friends call me Rune), I'm 25 and live in Western Canada. I'm new here and looking for new friends.

Things that I'm interested in;

Anime
Video Games (Currently playing Diablo III [PC], Pokemon X [3DS], Final Fantasy II [PSP])
Music - Mostly Heavy Metal, not the screaming stuff, but the more melodic (like Kamelot and Serenity)

If you're interested in becoming friends just send me a request.
Hello there c:

Distinct Gaian

iVinneh
Hello there c:
Hello!
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Hello there c:
Hello!

How are you?c:

Distinct Gaian

iVinneh
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Hello there c:
Hello!

How are you?c:
Good. How about you?
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Hello there c:
Hello!

How are you?c:
Good. How about you?

I'm doing pretty well, just a bit tired though :c aha

Distinct Gaian

Aw, long day?
Rune Highwind
Aw, long day?

No, but I wasn't feeling all that great earlier, I'm feeling better now though c:. How has your day been?

Distinct Gaian

iVinneh
Rune Highwind
Aw, long day?

No, but I wasn't feeling all that great earlier, I'm feeling better now though c:. How has your day been?
I'm glad to see you're better, my day has been going great so far, day off from work, have done nothing but play Diablo and Gaia.

Fashionable Shopper

Rune Highwind
Hi everybody!

My name is Mitch (but all my friends call me Rune), I'm 25 and live in Western Canada. I'm new here and looking for new friends.

Anime
Video Games (Currently playing Diablo III [PC], Pokemon X [3DS], Final Fantasy II [PSP])
Music - Mostly Heavy Metal, not the screaming stuff, but the more melodic (like Kamelot and Serenity)

Hi Mitch! Welcome to GaiaOnline ^^

Distinct Gaian

Yuri x Hana
Rune Highwind
Hi everybody!

Anime

Hi Mitch! Welcome to GaiaOnline ^^
Thank you very much!
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Rune Highwind
Aw, long day?

I'm glad to see you're better, my day has been going great so far, day off from work, have done nothing but play Diablo and Gaia.

What fun...I unfortunately have work soon D:

Distinct Gaian

iVinneh
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Rune Highwind
Aw, long day?

I work graveyards Wednsday to Sunday (11pm to 7am), been doing it for 4 years now.
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Rune Highwind
Aw, long day?

I work graveyards Wednsday to Sunday (11pm to 7am), been doing it for 4 years now.

:c I work night time as well, during the weekends I work later...usually from 6 or 7pm to the latest 7am x.x

Distinct Gaian

iVinneh
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Rune Highwind
Aw, long day?

:c I work night time as well, during the weekends I work later...usually from 6 or 7pm to the latest 7am x.x
Haha, birds of a feather. What kind of work do you do?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff