• Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello! Welcome to Gaia!
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Rune Highwind
I'm glad to see you're better, my day has been going great so far, day off from work, have done nothing but play Diablo and Gaia.

What fun...I unfortunately have work soon D:
I work graveyards Wednsday to Sunday (11pm to 7am), been doing it for 4 years now.

:c I work night time as well, during the weekends I work later...usually from 6 or 7pm to the latest 7am x.x
Haha, birds of a feather. What kind of work do you do?

Haha unfortunately! I clean buildings, yourself?

Distinct Gaian

iVinneh
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Rune Highwind
I'm glad to see you're better, my day has been going great so far, day off from work, have done nothing but play Diablo and Gaia.

What fun...I unfortunately have work soon D:
I work graveyards Wednsday to Sunday (11pm to 7am), been doing it for 4 years now.

As of this moment I work fast food, but starting early next year I should be mining.
:c I work night time as well, during the weekends I work later...usually from 6 or 7pm to the latest 7am x.x

Welcome to gaia.

Melodious Giver

Rune Highwind
Hi everybody!

My name is Mitch (but all my friends call me Rune), I'm 25 and live in Western Canada. I'm new here and looking for new friends.

Things that I'm interested in;

Anime
Video Games (Currently playing Diablo III [PC], Pokemon X [3DS], Final Fantasy II [PSP])
Music - Mostly Heavy Metal, not the screaming stuff, but the more melodic (like Kamelot and Serenity)

If you're interested in becoming friends just send me a request.

welcome to Gaia Mitch =^.^=

Shy Friend

Rune Highwind
Hi everybody!

My name is Mitch (but all my friends call me Rune), I'm 25 and live in Western Canada. I'm new here and looking for new friends.

Anime
          Hi Mitch!! Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
          Ooh what animes do you like?
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Rune Highwind
iVinneh
Rune Highwind

As of this moment I work fast food, but starting early next year I should be mining.

Wow, that's quite a change. Are you excited to be doing that?c: I'm hoping to get another job soon >w< Currently I work with my parents.

Distinct Gaian

Void Hellmont
Welcome to Gaia. yum_coldone
Thank you!
Sick Bubble Gum
Hello! Welcome to Gaia!
Thanks!
Cyclemind
Welcome to gaia.
Happy to be here!
allycatz614
welcome to Gaia Mitch =^.^=
Thank you very much!
Moriru
          Hi Mitch!! Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
          Ooh what animes do you like?
Thank you!, I'm into cats and most rodents and reptiles.
Quote:

Wow, that's quite a change. Are you excited to be doing that?c: I'm hoping to get another job soon >w< Currently I work with my parents.
Oh I'm ready for it, I'll make more in a week mining then I will in a year working in fast food.
Rune Highwind
Hi everybody!

Anime
Video Games (Currently playing Diablo III [PC], Pokemon X [3DS], Final Fantasy II [PSP])
Music - Mostly Heavy Metal, not the screaming stuff, but the more melodic (like Kamelot and Serenity)

welcome!

Generous Flatterer

Rune Highwind
Hi everybody!

Anime

Welcome to Gaia.

O.G. Gaian

10,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Welcome to Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash