Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, everyone. My name is Courtney. I found out about gaia through a friend a while back, but only just now decided to try it out. I love customizable things, and this is perfect. It's quite nice here. I really like creepy-cute art and just creepy-cute stuff in general. I love it. I have many, manyinterests. I also like a very wide variety of music. I play the cello. My favorite colors are black, blue, silver, white, very pale pink and pale peach/coral colors - in that order. I am 19 years old, and I was born on December 20, 1993.
Well I think I'm done here. o3o It would be nice to make new friends, so feel free to talk to me! heart

Man-Hungry Streaker

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Welcome to Gaia!
Thanks! ^ ^

Timely Genius

8,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Babvdoll
Hi, everyone. My name is Courtney. I found out about gaia through a friend a while back, but only just now decided to try it out. I love customizable things, and this is perfect. It's quite nice here. I really like creepy-cute art and just creepy-cute stuff in general. I love it. I have many, manyinterests. I also like a very wide variety of music. I play the cello. My favorite colors are black, blue, silver, white, very pale pink and pale peach/coral colors - in that order. I am 19 years old, and I was born on December 20, 1993.
Well I think I'm done here. o3o It would be nice to make new friends, so feel free to talk to me! heart

Welcome to Gaia 3nodding
Have you try to visit shop? You can customize your avatar by buy some items you like there. blaugh
If you have any question in mind, feel free asking me wink

Precious Noob

Babvdoll

Overshare.
Welcome to Gaia, Courtney! I'm Yuki. Pleasure to meet you. Hope you have fun. Message me sometime! ~Yuki heart

Shy Sweetheart

♥ Hello and welcome to Gaia, Courtney ^^ ♥

whudafxup jelly's Fangirl

Devoted Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
Welcome to Gaia!

Devout Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Citizen

Welcome!
Hope you enjoy your stay here emotion_c8

Dangerous Lover

Hello Courtney! Welcome to Gaia!

Ruthless Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Welcome to Gaia

Shameless Vampire

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • First step to fame 200
Babvdoll
sweet I am new and looking for role players do you role play?
Hello, and welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces