Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

smile Hey everyone, I'm new. cool What kind of stuff can I do to start with?

Questionable Treasure

Nexxus Natch
Ooh, broad question. xD There are so many things to do! I'd start by exploring the fora (It'll take a while. Every forum has a whole set of subforums too!), and there are the games, the story and manga, the map and all of the different shops... Click around! You're bound to hit something interesting.

Since the forums can be a tad overwhelming, I'd suggest starting with the Resources forum, which has very helpful user-run guides for... basically everything, including 'getting started', or perhaps poking through the entertainment or art forums. There's bound to be a community full of people who like some of the things you do! The early achievements are a good way to familiarize yourself with a few of the site features (click the little trophy icon up by your username), and folks in the Achievements forum are incredibly kind and generous. I'd recommend avoiding Chatterbox for a bit. They don't exactly have the most gentle reputation. (If you get a thread totally ignored there, though, there's an Achievement for it!)

Sooo... yes. Do some exploring! It's a biiiiiiig site. You'll never be bored! Welcome to Gaia!

Dapper Genius

Siphoviridae
Nexxus Natch
Ooh, broad question. xD There are so many things to do! I'd start by exploring the fora (It'll take a while. Every forum has a whole set of subforums too!), and there are the games, the story and manga, the map and all of the different shops... Click around! You're bound to hit something interesting.

Since the forums can be a tad overwhelming, I'd suggest starting with the Resources forum, which has very helpful user-run guides for... basically everything, including 'getting started', or perhaps poking through the entertainment or art forums. There's bound to be a community full of people who like some of the things you do! The early achievements are a good way to familiarize yourself with a few of the site features (click the little trophy icon up by your username), and folks in the Achievements forum are incredibly kind and generous. I'd recommend avoiding Chatterbox for a bit. They don't exactly have the most gentle reputation. (If you get a thread totally ignored there, though, there's an Achievement for it!)

Sooo... yes. Do some exploring! It's a biiiiiiig site. You'll never be bored! Welcome to Gaia!

Thanks for the advice! I've been gathering achievements, posting on the forums, and running through the welcome quest. I've been looking for something sort of like this site for a while!

Questionable Treasure

Nexxus Natch
Thanks for the advice! I've been gathering achievements, posting on the forums, and running through the welcome quest. I've been looking for something sort of like this site for a while!
Of course! There's a welcome quest? xD I've just gotten back after years of inactivity. The last time I was here, this place was just a forum! So there are a lot of things I'm still learning about too. Glad you're enjoying it! It's a pretty awesome site. Enjoy your stay~

Magical Senshi

Hi and welcome to Gaia c:
I hope you enjoy it around here and that we can friends c:
See you around!

Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Welcome to Gaia! :3

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nexxus Natch
smile Hey everyone, I'm new. cool What kind of stuff can I do to start with?

You can explore anything you want. games(Zomg for example) , aquarium, search the marketplace for an outfit for youre avi, anything you do gives you a little reward anyways but thats not necessarily the point, it is a social site afterall. so hang out and meet people^^
Welcome ^_^ Nyaa ~ !!! cat_4laugh

Timid Member

heart heart heart heart heart
Hi there, welcome to Gaia!
If you have questions, just ask us cat_3nodding

Dedicated Exhibitionist

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
Puzzles.
And buy my stuff on the marketplace.