Welcome to Gaia! ::

After a really, really long time away, I decided to see what was going on with the old Gaia Online. A lot apparently.. I don't recognize anything. eek So now that I'm here, what should I do? My old Guild is dead and gone. crying

Familiar Gaian

KidKuru
After a really, really long time away, I decided to see what was going on with the old Gaia Online. A lot apparently.. I don't recognize anything. eek So now that I'm here, what should I do? My old Guild is dead and gone. crying
welcome back and maybe you should make a new guild biggrin .

Fallen Beast

14,000 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Welcome back to Gaia. A lot has change with the site and a lot change for the better. My name is Aulanyah and I'm a messenger from Y Randomness a guild I'm currently apart of. If you are looking to join a guild, I would love to invite you to mine. We are a friendly community and we hold festivals, contests, and much more within our little guild.
User Image
Feel free to check us out. If anytime you need help we will be there. Again, welcome back to Gaia and I hope you continue to stay.
Shoop da whoop. Let's have a party
Who are you though?
I'm wondering if you had issues with reopening your account as well. I have been gone for over a year and my account was suspended. It said to create a new account and then create a ticket, but apparently the ticket ability isn't working. Did you have any issues? And if so, how'd you get around it? I have quite a few collectibles I'd love to get back if I can figure out how to get my account unlocked.

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome back!!! There's more items than there has ever been before in Gaia history! I can't even keep track of anything anymore. I hope you have an awesome return. I hear this place is even more addicting the 2nd time around, so be careful! eek
Zylo of Wrath
Who are you though?

I'm Kid! Formerly AkiAkuma of the ShadowFox Guild. Nice to meet you! It's been a few years since I've been around but I would like to get back into the swing of things.

ravyne82
I'm wondering if you had issues with reopening your account as well. I have been gone for over a year and my account was suspended. It said to create a new account and then create a ticket, but apparently the ticket ability isn't working. Did you have any issues? And if so, how'd you get around it? I have quite a few collectibles I'd love to get back if I can figure out how to get my account unlocked.

I filed a ticket a few days ago and today I received an e-mail saying I could log in again! I guess just hang around for a little and they'll get back to you. I hope things go smoothly for you!
KidKuru

I filed a ticket a few days ago and today I received an e-mail saying I could log in again! I guess just hang around for a little and they'll get back to you. I hope things go smoothly for you!

Problem is, the ticket page doesn't open for me to submit a ticket. I've cleared my catch, but nothing. For one time, I actually got the thing that said "didn't find what you were looking for?" and clicked the next link and then it went back to "my tickets" page. There's no place to submit it or anything. Now, I can't even get that far. The gaiaonlinehelp page doesn't load that "didn't find what you were looking for?" link even after I clear cache. I feel like they don't even want me back. Sad thing is I put quite a few cash shop items on that character. I can still view her profile though. I'm also wondering if there's a way to find her address on her profile. I'd like to move this one into her neighborhood if it's not full in case I can't get into that account again.

Friendly Gaian

KidKuru

Welcome back.
I feel the same way! Haven't been on Gaia in years...

Shy Sweetheart

Hello and welcome back ^^
Hello! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out