Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow, I've never been so excited over joining any forum before. This place is awesome. I don't even know where to begin! biggrin I've been a part of the internet world for awhile so I know a little bit about how things work, but please don't mind me if I ask questions here and there when it comes to this site, i'm still a newbie afterall! So, forgive me for any mistakes I might make while here.

Anyway, I am 15 years old and I love anime and manga. I enjoy art and am very enthusiatsic (sp?) about it. I am a movie fanatic more than a music listener. I like fashion but I always believe in being your own person and not wearing labels like a can of soup. lol

Anywho, this is just the tip of the ice burg when it comes to my interests. So, feel free to PM this newbie and chat with me. I always enjoy sociallizing. I'm here looking for friends!!

Just call me,
~Abu
<3 Welcome to Gaia! Its a fun site, so I hope you enjoy your stay!
Kiraboshi
ok im looking for someone too tell me what usa is like i live in germany so i was wondering if u know about it
Gaia welcomes you! If you want to be freinds, just mail, or ask. I'd love to help in anyway. ^^
I certainly am having fun. This internet "world" (what I call it lol) is immense. It's hard to figure out where to start. xd But, im work'n on it. ^_^ Thanks for the response it encourages me 2.
richardsama15
Kiraboshi
ok im looking for someone too tell me what usa is like i live in germany so i was wondering if u know about it
WTF do any of u live in USA
Sweetie_Abu
I certainly am having fun. This internet "world" (what I call it lol) is immense. It's hard to figure out where to start. xd But, im work'n on it. ^_^ Thanks for the response it encourages me 2.
ABU do u live in the USA
richardsama15
Sweetie_Abu
ABU do u live in the USA

bye
Yah, I live in the USA. Why? smile
i'll be your buddy and talk to you. xD
Great. Pm me anytime. ~_^

Is this place only a year old? Wow, im really impressed. *stands there in awe* lol Pity me people... it's 1AM where I live and am I sleeping in my warm bed? Ofcourse not. I'm here. Online. lol Zzzzzz sweatdrop
Its a bit more then a year. Almost two I think ^^
Ooo I checked it out and it looks like this place started on February 13th, 2003. heart
*nodnod* ^^; seems about right! and it continues to grow ._.!!
Well, I have to go, but If you have any questions or anything, feel free to PM me anytime ^O^ Good luck on Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff