Welcome to Gaia! ::

Someone gave me 100,000 Gold to start off cause I'm new. I think I'll go on a HUGE shopping spree.
eek wow!your lucky....this may seem greedy and probly is but can u spare 500 to 1000 for this poor nooby
also if u want to chat or make a new friend pm me
lol congrats. that is very lucky and really nice for someone to do
^__^ You're really lucky to have such kind friends.
Izhual
Someone gave me 100,000 Gold to start off cause I'm new. I think I'll go on a HUGE shopping spree.
WHO WAS IT?! domokun

Invisible Dog

5,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
thats VERY lucky..I wish I had your luck lol
WOW that's lucky
man you are really lucky i have never been given money for doing nothing
that is incredibly rare
DOIN"T SPEND IT!!! I JUST CHECKED IN THE FORUM IT"S A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM IN THE FORUM IT SAID IF YOU SPEND THAT GOLD YOU WILL BE BANNED WHO GAVE IT TO YOU
Wow... I hope you're not serious o_0
lol sakura no its not, some guy was saying "any newbs need gold to start off? And I said, sure, I need some, and next thing I know he had a trade set up for 100,000 gold.
Hello everyone. You're all incredibly gullible. do you honestly believe this guy is telling the truth. don't you think he'd be wearing better items if he geniunely received a donation of that size?
LOL! I wish there was a way to prove it, want me to take a screenie? I'll send you a file of a screenie... lol, I really dont like when people assume things without knowing. *sigh*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff