Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I'm guessing I missed something vital during the sign up process because my character looks kind of weird. sweatdrop I don't remember asking me to pick anything for it crying Ugh..... idiot....

Anyway hey there! I'm new! How goes everyone's wednesday?

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
TaliaDelune
So I'm guessing I missed something vital during the sign up process because my character looks kind of weird. sweatdrop I don't remember asking me to pick anything for it crying Ugh..... idiot....

Hello and welcome to gaia

Beloved Explorer

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
TaliaDelune

WELCOME TO GAIA smile ) at start its just like that but eventually you'll learn more :bd 4laugh
Sergeantpia_26
TaliaDelune

WELCOME TO GAIA smile ) at start its just like that but eventually you'll learn more :bd 4laugh

Lol thanks.

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
TaliaDelune

Welcome to Gaia, you can Change your Avi (linked) as much as you want, hair may cost you a little bit though. Click your Avi at the top of your screen (above where it says "Forums" wink to change your outfit, hair you can find in the Shops section at a store called Salon Durem (nicely linked for ya). If your in need of money, I will point you towards the Gaia Aquarium Forum and tell you to play a game called Booty Grab. You will notice there are threads where people say there tank is "Glowing" If you find a glowing tank it will say the words booty grab on it, simply play the mini game for easy gold.
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune

Welcome to Gaia, you can Change your Avi (linked) as much as you want, hair may cost you a little bit though. Click your Avi at the top of your screen (above where it says "Forums" wink to change your outfit, hair you can find in the Shops section at a store called Salon Durem (nicely linked for ya). If your in need of money, I will point you towards the Gaia Aquarium Forum and tell you to play a game called Booty Grab. You will notice there are threads where people say there tank is "Glowing" If you find a glowing tank it will say the words booty grab on it, simply play the mini game for easy gold.

Wow thanks for the advice!

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
TaliaDelune
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune

No problem,feel free to message me or quote me if you feel like talking or if you would like me to answer any questions. Also feel free to click the arrow under my avi and as me as a friend. :3
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune

No problem,feel free to message me or quote me if you feel like talking or if you would like me to answer any questions. Also feel free to click the arrow under my avi and as me as a friend. :3

Okay smile

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
TaliaDelune
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune

Okay smile

Also you should check the event for Easter. limited edition Easter items for 2k13 will be available.
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune

Okay smile

Also you should check the event for Easter. limited edition Easter items for 2k13 will be available.
How do I get there?

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
TaliaDelune
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune

Okay smile

How do I get there?
At the top of your screen you will see two bunnies one is the Gaia Easter bunny (looks like a robot rabbit) the other is Diedrech a green puffball rabbit, simply click them and it will link you to the event page.
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune

Okay smile

How do I get there?
At the top of your screen you will see two bunnies one is the Gaia Easter bunny (looks like a robot rabbit) the other is Diedrech a green puffball rabbit, simply click them and it will link you to the event page.

Oh cool thanks! You're awesome!

Peaceful Trainer

31,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
TaliaDelune

Welcome! Your avi is cute in spite of your not clicking anything! Definitely do the easter event, especially to get the wing sticker. You can use them later on for exclusive items in the Treehouse. What kinds of items would you have wanted to equip?
avarcoe1
TaliaDelune

Welcome! Your avi is cute in spite of your not clicking anything! Definitely do the easter event, especially to get the wing sticker. You can use them later on for exclusive items in the Treehouse. What kinds of items would you have wanted to equip?

I don't know... I didn't really get a chance to look at any of them sweatdrop It went straight from customize to email info.

Thanks for the welcome!

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
TaliaDelune
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune
iiViRaal
TaliaDelune

Okay smile

How do I get there?

Oh cool thanks! You're awesome!
Just being helpful :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas