Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

9,525 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
if any of you guys can help me by giveing me some cool items that you dont want anymore or gold to help me on my dream avi also i need help on my dream avi still pm or send me a trade if you want to help me out heart sweatdrop

Divine Nymph

13,065 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Noble Shade 100
True Love Cafe
if any of you guys can help me by giveing me some cool items that you dont want anymore or gold to help me on my dream avi also i need help on my dream avi still pm or send me a trade if you want to help me out heart sweatdrop

H there! Would you mind posting a picture of your dream avi (or a link to it)? I'd love to see! Also how much do you need for it?

Collector Cutie-Pie

You ignored the other person offering to help you??

Divine Nymph

13,065 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Noble Shade 100
ClefairyKid
You ignored the other person offering to help you??

Actually we've been pming, I helped out a bit smile

Fashionable Gaian

9,525 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
anyone sweatdrop please i really need yalls help xp

Fashionable Gaian

9,525 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
all i need for my dream avi here are the items if you want to help me out 1.Peppy Penny and the 2.Through the Romantic Frame and 3.Religieuse Invocation also 4.Meowgical Apprentice lol i hope is not too much i really need it so bad is a lot of money but you can get some at the gaia cash shop

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
... you asked me for free items through PM earlier, and looking into your post history, all you did so far, is begging around everywhere. Well, no I have no items for you, I worked hard for mine and so can you. I generally never give anything to ppl that do nothing but beg. It's annoying, and I'm not the only one being annoyed by beggers. I know it's hard to get items. Here's a free hint: Try Booty Grabbing. Do Art for Gold. Do something for your quest. Even if it's not much, people see at least that you're trying, and not just lazily begging.
Open ONE Thread in the Charity/Quest forum, keep a record of your quest there, be patient and ask people in charities NICELY, and don't be pushy. No one's obligated to give you ANYTHING.

Good Luck with your Quest

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces