Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

Hey Gaians
Returning for firstt time in a few years, I was wondering about the likelihood of getting my old account unlocked?
How long have other people been waiting?

Ive only been waiting a week, but if they arent unlocking peoples accounts then i dont see the point of starting again
Bosschops
Hey Gaians
Returning for firstt time in a few years, I was wondering about the likelihood of getting my old account unlocked?

Ive only been waiting a week, but if they arent unlocking peoples accounts then i dont see the point of starting again

Chances are, if you have all of your original info, they should unlock it, unless you are on block for something like hacking/scamming. Continue to play, make new friends if you would like to and rebuild, then if they unblock your account, you have more.

Gaian

Dog Lover CJ
Bosschops
Hey Gaians

Chances are, if you have all of your original info, they should unlock it, unless you are on block for something like hacking/scamming. Continue to play, make new friends if you would like to and rebuild, then if they unblock your account, you have more.

That's hopeful, the information I put on there was a bit vague I suppose since I havnt been on in so long, hope that doesn't go against me.
Bosschops
Dog Lover CJ
Bosschops
Hey Gaians

That's hopeful, the information I put on there was a bit vague I suppose since I havnt been on in so long, hope that doesn't go against me.

I do not know, i was locked out of one account, they fixed it within sixty days, but that was years ago. Gaia is still fun, just do not give up if it is not unlocked, because people on Gaia seem to have become more generous over the years. You may not get it back immediately, but regaining all your things is not impossible

Fuzzy Wolf

I Wish I Could Get My Old Account Back .-. I WANT IT I HAD SO MUCH STUFF.

Gaian

AnnaBearh
I Wish I Could Get My Old Account Back .-. I WANT IT I HAD SO MUCH STUFF.

How long have you been waiting?
Have they contacted you?

I know man... Id be a friggin gazillionnaire rolleyes

Gaian

Dog Lover CJ
Bosschops
Dog Lover CJ
Bosschops
Hey Gaians

I do not know, i was locked out of one account, they fixed it within sixty days, but that was years ago. Gaia is still fun, just do not give up if it is not unlocked, because people on Gaia seem to have become more generous over the years. You may not get it back immediately, but regaining all your things is not impossible

Yeah first thread I went back on they were all threatening to butt rape each other I thought some things never change. But I think you're right, I have had a nice welcome back, and met some generous people within about 2 hrs... but I loved that little guy! He never did anything wrong why does he deserve to be imprisoned! Well I spose Ive got creators guilt... I abandoned him crying
Just like WOW all over again stare
and what about all the monthlys from 2005-2007 could i ever replace them?
Bosschops
Dog Lover CJ
Bosschops
Dog Lover CJ
Bosschops
Hey Gaians

Yeah first thread I went back on they were all threatening to butt rape each other I thought some things never change. But I think you're right, I have had a nice welcome back, and met some generous people within about 2 hrs... but I loved that little guy! He never did anything wrong why does he deserve to be imprisoned! Well I spose Ive got creators guilt... I abandoned him crying
Just like WOW all over again stare
and what about all the monthlys from 2005-2007 could i ever replace them?

You could, but it would take some time, i lost all my '03 monthlys

Gaian

Dog Lover CJ

GRRRRRRRRRR
I just don't know if id be able to carry on again... I had A LOT of stuff, and wanted to reconnect with some people too. I was intrigued by the alchemy also and thought if I sold my inventory i could have a go at it and it would add a new side to things. So although there would be nice people, a lot of my goals would be null, so Ill see if they reply, but I doubt theres much point in starting from scratch... Im sentimental like that crying
Bosschops
Dog Lover CJ

GRRRRRRRRRR
I just don't know if id be able to carry on again... I had A LOT of stuff, and wanted to reconnect with some people too. I was intrigued by the alchemy also and thought if I sold my inventory i could have a go at it and it would add a new side to things. So although there would be nice people, a lot of my goals would be null, so Ill see if they reply, but I doubt theres much point in starting from scratch... Im sentimental like that crying

I am sentimental like that. Just because your account is locked, can you not search the profile and see if you can find any of your friends on the friendslist?

Wealthy Millionaire

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
was there anything super important on your old account?

Tipsy Explorer

Bosschops
Hey Gaians

It's been like a month for me confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces