Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild NEWB Appears!
Go! New Forum!

Hehehe... Hey, sorry for the Pokemon referance sweatdrop But, hey! I'm Travie, and I'm a newbie. Please teach me in your old, wise way, Master. ~Bows down~

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
GO! SNOR-

User Image

oh wait never mind, it's sleeping.

Welcome to Gaia. cat_3nodding
Angel Beats
GO! SNOR-

User Image

Hahaha. Hey. and thanks. You too-- I mean, like, when you were new to Gaia, not implying that you're old or anything, but..... Happy Late Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
LoadingTrolls
Angel Beats
GO! SNOR-

User Image

Hahaha. Hey. and thanks. You too-- I mean, like, when you were new to Gaia, not implying that you're old or anything, but..... Happy Late Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

No problem and I've been registered on Gaia since 2005, so it's a very late welcome, indeed.
I hope you have fun here and you have a very interesting..username. What inspired you? emotion_c8
Angel Beats
LoadingTrolls
Angel Beats
GO! SNOR-

User Image

No problem and I've been registered on Gaia since 2005, so it's a very late welcome, indeed.
I hope you have fun here and you have a very interesting..username. What inspired you? emotion_c8

Haha. Sorry for the late welcome, but I do wish that you have a good gaian time!
And I "troll" alot to my friends. razz What about your Username? What had inspired you, oh wise one?

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I would say go down this checklist and by the time you're done, you'll know your way around Gaia just as well as the rest of us.

-explore forums, and don't be shy. There is no wrong answer. I tend to read more than I post. It helps me get a feel of what's going on and what others are talking about
-read the manga! very important in my opinion. Especially with summer come.
-try some games. I recommend blackjack cause it's easy. ZOMG is fun, but it's a time sink so play if you've got a few hours to kill.
-browse guilds and see if you can find something you like. it won't take long to find one
-last, but not least, go tinker in the Marketplace. You'll find lots of interesting stuff.

Hope that helps smile
LoadingTrolls
Wild NEWB Appears!
Go! New Forum!

Hehehe... Hey, sorry for the Pokemon referance sweatdrop But, hey! I'm Travie, and I'm a newbie. Please teach me in your old, wise way, Master. ~Bows down~

Welcome to Gaia Online! *waves* I've been here since 2007 just on a different account so if you need any help, feel free to ask me or anyone else. Have fun! Oh, and feel free to add me as a friend also.
Dani Hyrosha
I would say go down this checklist and by the time you're done, you'll know your way around Gaia just as well as the rest of us.

-explore forums, and don't be shy. There is no wrong answer. I tend to read more than I post. It helps me get a feel of what's going on and what others are talking about
-read the manga! very important in my opinion. Especially with summer come.
-try some games. I recommend blackjack cause it's easy. ZOMG is fun, but it's a time sink so play if you've got a few hours to kill.
-browse guilds and see if you can find something you like. it won't take long to find one
-last, but not least, go tinker in the Marketplace. You'll find lots of interesting stuff.

Hope that helps smile

Thanks! I kinda now feel like I need to give you a checklist for something important.... So here is one I pulled outta my derriere!
- Buy Altoids
- Buy Mini Altoids
- Buy 12 energy drinks
- Download the new One Direction song
- Have an awesome party by yourself or with others....

HOPE THAT HELPED! biggrin
Adiana
LoadingTrolls
Wild NEWB Appears!
Go! New Forum!

Welcome to Gaia Online! *waves* I've been here since 2007 just on a different account so if you need any help, feel free to ask me or anyone else. Have fun! Oh, and feel free to add me as a friend also.

Aww Shucks! Slap me with butter and call me bacon (not because I enjoy it or anything O.O), but you must be sweeter than coconuts!

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
LoadingTrolls

Thanks! I kinda now feel like I need to give you a checklist for something important.... So here is one I pulled outta my derriere!
- Buy Altoids
- Buy Mini Altoids
- Buy 12 energy drinks

I have a two-week old, I'm not sure if consuming 12 energy drinks would be a good thing or not.
Sounds like fun, might make my husband try it blaugh

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
LoadingTrolls
Angel Beats
LoadingTrolls
Angel Beats
GO! SNOR-

User Image

Haha. Sorry for the late welcome, but I do wish that you have a good gaian time!
And I "troll" alot to my friends. razz What about your Username? What had inspired you, oh wise one?

Yeah. I could probably make a movie out of my Gaian life. emotion_awesome
Why do you troll your friends? - My username is inspired by the anime/manga "Angel Beats". I'm not wise. I'm not even that old... emotion_donotwant !
Dani Hyrosha
LoadingTrolls

- Buy Altoids
- Buy Mini Altoids
- Buy 12 energy drinks

I have a two-week old, I'm not sure if consuming 12 energy drinks would be a good thing or not.
Sounds like fun, might make my husband try it blaugh

Aww! Is your baby old a boy or a girl? And don't worry, I'm sure the baby won't get jealous that you're having fun without him/her. razz
LoadingTrolls
Adiana
LoadingTrolls
Wild NEWB Appears!
Go! New Forum!

Aww Shucks! Slap me with butter and call me bacon (not because I enjoy it or anything O.O), but you must be sweeter than coconuts!

Um... Okay LOL

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
LoadingTrolls

Aww! Is your baby old a boy or a girl? And don't worry, I'm sure the baby won't get jealous that you're having fun without him/her. razz

Its a girl, my first one. Married just over 6 years, so it took a while and we are happy to have her. smile
Angel Beats
LoadingTrolls
Angel Beats
LoadingTrolls
Angel Beats
GO! SNOR-

User Image

Yeah. I could probably make a movie out of my Gaian life. emotion_awesome
Why do you troll your friends? - My username is inspired by the anime/manga "Angel Beats". I'm not wise. I'm not even that old... emotion_donotwant !

I would pay to watch that. If only I weren't broke. D:
And I troll them cause I know it annoys them.-- I think I heard of that anime!
And, you are wise and old. Would you rather be like Hitler and be stupid and young? emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff