Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 >

Dog

nothing else. entire threads full of "welcome to gaia." sometimes there is an emoticon added, just to spice it up a bit, but otherwise the same thing. over and over.

why you do this?

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
o.O Because that's what this forum is about. Not sure what else to say unless you have questions.

Dog

Silver_Cerulean
o.O Because that's what this forum is about. Not sure what else to say unless you have questions.
it's almost like making conversation is a thing you've never heard of. amaze.

RaynaLissesul's Husbando

Friendly Abomination

hashtag onanist
nothing else. entire threads full of "welcome to gaia." sometimes there is an emoticon added, just to spice it up a bit, but otherwise the same thing. over and over.

why you do this?

i would imagine it has something to do with an achievement.

Dog

DewDropLotus
hashtag onanist

why you do this?

the one where you quote ten new users? that only counts if you quote them. which none of these posters do.

RaynaLissesul's Husbando

Friendly Abomination

hashtag onanist
DewDropLotus
hashtag onanist

why you do this?

the one where you quote ten new users? that only counts if you quote them. which none of these posters do.

buddy you would be surprised how many people fubar the simplest of instructions in achievements. Tho other than that, I haven't the slightest. But then, people do that on deviantART for new users too so, maybe it's half baked welcoming.

Dog

DewDropLotus
hashtag onanist
DewDropLotus
hashtag onanist

why you do this?

buddy you would be surprised how many people fubar the simplest of instructions in achievements. Tho other than that, I haven't the slightest. But then, people do that on deviantART for new users too so, maybe it's half baked welcoming.
true, i forgot what most of the user base was like here. it seems like such a waste of time tho.

RaynaLissesul's Husbando

Friendly Abomination

hashtag onanist

Well, to be fair, when you're bored enough, you'll do anything probably. I'm here after all. Heh.

Dog

DewDropLotus
hashtag onanist

Well, to be fair, when you're bored enough, you'll do anything probably. I'm here after all. Heh.
yeah, but you're not copy n pasting a generic welcome. look at you, you're actually conversing!

RaynaLissesul's Husbando

Friendly Abomination

hashtag onanist
DewDropLotus
hashtag onanist

yeah, but you're not copy n pasting a generic welcome. look at you, you're actually conversing!

No shh don't tell people

Dog

DewDropLotus
hashtag onanist
DewDropLotus
hashtag onanist

No shh don't tell people
it's alright, your secret is safe with me.

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
cause we don't respond unless the op responds
sometimes newbies just leave the threads and never respond so generic "welcome to gaia" it is...

RaynaLissesul's Husbando

Friendly Abomination

hashtag onanist
DewDropLotus
hashtag onanist
DewDropLotus
hashtag onanist

No shh don't tell people

Most excellent. i'm so bored i am crafting alchemy crap just to do it, this is why people welcome grind here, they've become vegetables.

Dog

DewDropLotus
hashtag onanist
DewDropLotus
hashtag onanist
DewDropLotus
hashtag onanist

No shh don't tell people

Most excellent. i'm so bored i am crafting alchemy crap just to do it, this is why people welcome grind here, they've become vegetables.
hahahah ohh, alchemy. ******** alchemy so hard. gofusion is nicer. it's what alchemy should've been, tbh. now it just needs better items n i'm all set. i've made everything i could want from what's there now and i still have an assload of charms left.

RaynaLissesul's Husbando

Friendly Abomination

hashtag onanist

hahahah ohh, alchemy. ******** alchemy so hard. gofusion is nicer. it's what alchemy should've been, tbh. now it just needs better items n i'm all set. i've made everything i could want from what's there now and i still have an assload of charms left.

Like the a** I am, I crafted Kurola right before they took it out, sold a bunch of charms while the prices were inflated and now I'm holding on to Kurola til the price rises so I can sell it. huahaha. GoFusion is easier to profit from than alchemy for sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff