Welcome to Gaia! ::

I tried goin to the fishing shop ut it as down on maintence.... I went to other shops to and got the sweatdrop
Rapheal Seto Wheeler
I tried goin to the fishing shop ut it as down on maintence.... I went to other shops to and got the sweatdrop

Cause of the fishing game.

Welcome to Gaia smile

O.G. Gaian

Because there was a gold glitch in which millions of gold were given to people as soon as they logged on. So in order to keep the economy of GAIA from crashing because of the added currency, all stores are closed down, and anybody caught trading or spending the gold received from the glitch will be banned. Read the Announcements.. scream

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
insotsusha no yamikumo
Because there was a gold glitch in which millions of gold were given to people as soon as they logged on. So in order to keep the economy of GAIA from crashing because of the added currency, all stores are closed down, and anybody caught trading or spending the gold received from the glitch will be banned. Read the Announcements.. scream
No need to get hostile, he is new. sweatdrop Questions like that happen all the time here.

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
D@mn... That's a pain. I can understand folks getting frustrated. Not too happy about it myself....

O.G. Gaian

terradi
insotsusha no yamikumo
No need to get hostile, he is new. sweatdrop Questions like that happen all the time here.
I'm not getting hostile heart it is just if you read the announcements there is no need for this kind of thread biggrin
Do you know if the stores are going to be opening up anytime soon question wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces