Welcome to Gaia! ::

yes please

Beloved Pal

███ ██

I'm not a noob, but I've joined gaia a few times again on different accounts over the years and it was always so difficult to gain even a decent amount of gold at first.

I'm glad you're helping people out! it's so sweet! c:

Romantic Tycoon

8,640 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Anayre
Jayidax
Anayre
I'm only just returning to Gaia after like 6 years of on and off, and what the heeeelll, that inflation! Good on you for helping out though! Back in the day, woosh. I used to fish so much... the F bait was good enough for what I could afford haha

Loool!, this is so true for me also, except it was booty grab that saved me.

Haha for a second, I forgot what booty grab was and I totally misinterpreted what you had said haha. But exactly! Can we still make a lot of money from booty grab?

if the drops are still the same amount, with this inflation going on, i highly doubt it would be worth playing.
Anayre
I'm only just returning to Gaia after like 6 years of on and off, and what the heeeelll, that inflation! Good on you for helping out though! Back in the day, woosh. I used to fish so much... the F bait was good enough for what I could afford haha

LOL. I KNOW. I come back, and the items that were once sold for just a hundred gold, goes for 500mil-10bil. It's ridiculous
OTL ima noob D:
Jayidax
Anayre
Jayidax
Anayre

Loool!, this is so true for me also, except it was booty grab that saved me.

Haha for a second, I forgot what booty grab was and I totally misinterpreted what you had said haha. But exactly! Can we still make a lot of money from booty grab?

if the drops are still the same amount, with this inflation going on, i highly doubt it would be worth playing.
Yeah, I just had myself a little play on it - they've raised the drops, but only by a little. I guess money makes money on Gaia now. I'm lucky I had a few sneaky nice items that have raised in price overtime!
Sileaf
Anayre

fish still worth a lot..just sold a slate boldur for 80M each
catch 10 of those and you have 800M...

even guppy and goldfish goes for several hundreds thousands.

That's pretty valuable information for me, thank you! c: What is the best rod out there now (I see all these people with fancy gold 'uns, and how would I get one, would you know?

Anxious Fatcat

That is very nice of you whee
I'm somewhat of a noob, but I've recently re-joined Gaia two days ago after about 3-4 years of being off of it and everything has changed so much ;n; I feel like it's so much harder to achieve dream avi's now crying
I'd appreciate it very much if you could help me out with just a tad, I'd be forever grateful heart

Shy Lunatic

Nillax0
When I was a noob, no one was there to help me. I had no idea what I was doing.. And so I started off slowly, very, very slowly. Buying and selling off the marketplace for chump change, making my first 1k, 10k, 100k, and eventually my first mil. I've quit gaia, but perhaps I'll make a comeback to help out the newbies in the community.
I'm not the richest in the game, obviously. I only have a few mil short of a billion, but anyways...

Enough of my rambling. I'm here to give free millions to whatever newbie that wants them. No one was there to help me, so I'm going to be here to help you.

I know that feeling. I was surprised to come back after a short hiatus to see everything had blown up so much. I remember being proud when I made my first 100k. It was like an achievement.

If you can spare anything, I'd much appreciate it. I'm not a newbie, but yeah. If not, have a good day, and enjoy the real world. c:

Fluffy Trickster

Anayre
Sileaf
Anayre

fish still worth a lot..just sold a slate boldur for 80M each
catch 10 of those and you have 800M...

even guppy and goldfish goes for several hundreds thousands.

That's pretty valuable information for me, thank you! c: What is the best rod out there now (I see all these people with fancy gold 'uns, and how would I get one, would you know?

Angelic rod is granted after you fish certain amount of fish, junk included. I remember it'ss around 75k

As for normal rod, strength rod is best for beginner and fish such as guppy/gold fish
If you want large fish, use distance
Basic and performance is more on the mix of both.
Don't forget to upgrade to the plus version.

You can buy them from ole fishing hole in shop directory.

Shirtless Nerd

man you must be rly kind
IM NO NOOB BUT I THINK WHAT YOUR DOING IS RAD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out