Welcome to Gaia! ::

what kind of things do i do around here? smile
There's an assortment of things.

- Forums: there are all sorts of different categories to choose from and start up conversations

Examples of a few forums include the "Anime/Manga/Comics", which is pretty self explanatory. There's the "Entertainment Discussion" forum is for movies, subforums include "Toys and Collectibles" and "books", among other things. There is also a forum for "Gaming" and the arts.

Remember, though, those are just a few.

There is a wide assortment of games, as well, but your account needs to be 72 hours old to access them. Sadly a few years ago we had a big problem with botting and trolling and Gaia was forced to create the rule to protect it's user base,

There's Dumpster Dive (found under the "Games" tab) which you have a chance to win free items from. If you get anything you don't want, sell it in the Marketplace for a bit of added money wink These days the rewards are mostly Cache's, but I've gotten plenty of cool items out of it, too.

A big feature used around here is the avatar dress up, too. You can buy clothing and accessories for your avatar from the gold and cash shops, or from the Marketplace..

There's plenty to do around here wink You just have to find what you like.

IRL Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
underwearfish

DO ALL THE THINGS!

emotion_omnomnom yum_wasabipie emotion_puke

Shameless Swapper

underwearfish

talk to pple alot whether they want you to or not
Welcome to Gaia! ninja

Eternal Phantom

underwearfish

Go to the Chatterbox if you just want to talk to people in general. Or if you want, you might have some fun with Word Games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff