Welcome to Gaia! ::

I actually have been here before, but I think the last time I was active was back in 2005, and I wasn't the most active of people then. Maybe the second time around will be a charm? Anyways, just wanted to say hello and make some friends.

Elder

saleen_racer42
I actually have been here before, but I think the last time I was active was back in 2005, and I wasn't the most active of people then. Maybe the second time around will be a charm? Anyways, just wanted to say hello and make some friends.
Welcome back to Gaia.
Star Teardrop
saleen_racer42
Welcome back to Gaia.

Thank you!

Elder

saleen_racer42
Star Teardrop
saleen_racer42
Welcome back to Gaia.

Thank you!
You're very welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay heart
Star Teardrop
saleen_racer42
Star Teardrop
saleen_racer42
Welcome back to Gaia.

Thank you!

I'm going to give it my best shot!

Elder

saleen_racer42
Star Teardrop
saleen_racer42
Star Teardrop
saleen_racer42
Welcome back to Gaia.

Thank you!

I'm going to give it my best shot!
That's good to hear. Best of luck to you heart

Fashionable Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
saleen_racer42

Welcome to gaia
feel free to add me 3nodding

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
yum_pie wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia User Image yum_pizza
User Image

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin
Hi there! I just recently got back on Gaia today and everything is different!
I've been busy with other things so hopefully I can be active on this site again lol
Harbor Mist
Hi there! I just recently got back on Gaia today and everything is different!
I've been busy with other things so hopefully I can be active on this site again lol

I know right? Things change, I guess. Thanks everyone for welcoming me back!

Shirtless Smoker

saleen_racer42
Welcome back!
welcome to gaia!! enjoy yourself here blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas