Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Browser

11,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
Hi guys!

So I'm not a new user here, quite the veteran. Played first in 2004 and have had an on and off relationship with this game. Now its been about 3 years since i last touched this game and today out of boredom I decided to check.

My questions though: where is zOMG and what happened to the prices?

Thank you all in advance, not decided if I'm going to stick to Gaia, but highly doubt it. 3nodding

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia and they took zOMG way because there were problems with it

Dangerous Gatekeeper

They got rid of ZOMG.. they say because of them preventing possible backdoor hacking accounts issues or something like that. I feel its because they wanted more GC and zomg mage it easier to get gold. (as you can see the Gaia bar now has GCash in your face. (though I found out the other day, they have some areas in zomg you can go to in towns 2. You just have to open the map and find them. Its not as fun though and it needs patching up)

The prices went up because they put out gold generators in the cash shop.

Dedicated Browser

11,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
xXGateXx
They got rid of ZOMG.. they say because of them preventing possible backdoor hacking accounts issues or something like that. I feel its because they wanted more GC and zomg mage it easier to get gold. (as you can see the Gaia bar now has GCash in your face. (though I found out the other day, they have some areas in zomg you can go to in towns 2. You just have to open the map and find them. Its not as fun though and it needs patching up)

Hmm.. That sucks, zOMG was a lot of fun.
Thanks for your replies and tips though smile

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Cecilia Larie
xXGateXx

Hmm.. That sucks, zOMG was a lot of fun.
Thanks for your replies and tips though smile
no problem. I miss ZOMG a lot too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas