Welcome to Gaia! ::

my friend told me to come here and i have no friends and i am lost... is this like neopets?
Hiii! Yah my friend told me about this. It's cute, isn't it? I guess it's an anime version of neopets so it's basically the same concept. Keep doing things (eg. posting on the forums, fishing) and you'll earn money. If you're lucky, you might bump into some pink boxes or pink links (equivalent to treasure chests that you might find in neopets...i think.) and that will give you more money. Eventually you'll get the hang of it. I sorta get Gaia now...I just need more gold domokun . Lol. Wish you luck!

Oh...and if you need more help don't be afraid to post something on the forums. They are there to help us newbies out!! heehee.
lol you too Sux_2_B_U?
my friend he ask me wat was my nick and my guild^^' i had no clue wat he was talking about so he told me to sign up and i have no clue wat this site is...was^^'

Eloquent Inquisitor

Welcome to Gaia. Well there are no pets here, and I have never been to neopets. Actually this is just a message board but they are expanding it so that there is more to do here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff