Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Lover

Chloe. No, quit it! Why? (laughing) CHLOE DON'T (unintelligible). No! No! Chl-! I don't wanna look like a dummy. STOP TYPING WHAT I'M SAYING! I DON'T WANT TO BE A WEIRDO ON MY FIRST DAY! You better not actually post this. (shrugging) Chloe! (hand motion) (shrugging intensely) What? (shrugging very intensely and making baby sounds) (laughing) NO!

I am typing for my sister. Thank you all. Please welcome her.

Dedicated Lovergirl

10,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
FallenHearth
Chloe. No, quit it! Why? (laughing) CHLOE DON'T (unintelligible). No! No! Chl-! I don't wanna look like a dummy. STOP TYPING WHAT I'M SAYING! I DON'T WANT TO BE A WEIRDO ON MY FIRST DAY! You better not actually post this. (shrugging) Chloe! (hand motion) (shrugging intensely) What? (shrugging very intensely and making baby sounds) (laughing) NO!

:S

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations...

Welcome to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members smile

Smitten Fatcat

Welcome to Gaia! (cute post C smile

Aldertur's Bride

Taken Spirit

21,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Love Machine 150
FallenHearth

Lol Gotta say most creative and entertaining opening post. Welcome to Gaia btw.
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Original Fan

22,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
FallenHearth
Lol very funny opening xD Welcome to gaia hope you have fun!!

Hopeless Collector

FallenHearth

Haha. Hello.
Welcome to Gaia.
That's a nice intro right there.
bonding with your sissy. heart

---------------------
BUMP
because I love you.

---------------------

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max

quote me.. ||
just quote me ||
then let's dance.. ||

~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~
ninja hi there cutie!! welcome to gaia and hope you enjoy it here!!! you can add me as a friend, if you need any help please be free to message me!!! 4laugh

Feral Otaku

so glad that my transcription of your greeting went over well
welcome to gaia, dont say dumb things, have fun and remember ill be watching your every move

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Benevolent Phantom

FallenHearth

Hello, and Welcome heart

Kawaii Lover

vestae
so glad that my transcription of your greeting went over well
welcome to gaia, dont say dumb things, have fun and remember ill be watching your every move

Wow thanks man your the best

Beloved Streaker

7,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
FallenHearth

Welcome! 4laugh

Shy Cutie-Pie

Um welcome to Gaia :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out