Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello my name is Cathrin and I'm 19 years old...I'm bored on weekends sometime and I serach the web. I found this place through a friend of mine and well now I'm deciding to check it out. I kinda got the gist of a few things but it would be nice to have some tips.

Athlete

Hello and welcome to Gaia.
Here are some ways to get gold: Gold Information
And you can also play Booty Grab for gold in the Aquarium Forum. 3nodding

6,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Jade_Tempest
Hello my name is Cathrin and I'm 19 years old...I'm bored on weekends sometime and I serach the web. I found this place through a friend of mine and well now I'm deciding to check it out. I kinda got the gist of a few things but it would be nice to have some tips.

Welcome to Gaia
emotion_awesome
Jade_Tempest
Welcome to Gaia, I hope you have fun :3
Jade_Tempest

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
hi and welcome, first you should style your crib,trick out your drive, hoard some fish in your fish tank always rock your avi. i hope you love your time here

Hygienic Exhibitionist

12,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome to Gaia! You can have a bunch of fun getting gold in Booty Grab and Resort World. Also by posting lots in the forums. Have fun! heart
Thank you all very much, and It's nice to be here.

Quotable Poster

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Jade_Tempest

Hey Cathrin. Gaia rocks. Some of my favorite things to are chillen in the forums. CB is always crazy. CB- chatterbox. & playing ZOMG. its really easy to earn gold and its addictive. & dont forget to check out the marketplace & support other gaians while shopping. :] have fun. heart
Hello, welcome to Gaia Online.

Distinct Perfectionist

Jade_Tempest

Welcome to Gaia~ whee

Invisible Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Jade_Tempest

Welcome!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me biggrin I'll be glad to help!

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
Jade_Tempest

Ignore the haters! heart

Fanatical Bibliophile

Jade_Tempest
Welcome Welcome!
There's lots of places to hang out here. ^.^
If you like to play word games, check out the WG (go through General Discussion)
If you like to write, check out Barton Town. That's where there are alot of Roleplaying games.
If you like to just chatter, check out the chatterbox (though, this time of night, you might want to be careful of all the trolls that seem to make their way there...)
All in all, just have fun! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces