Welcome to Gaia! ::

only 106 days, does that count as new? I don't get on much.
Hi im Sailla.
Married, have a daughter, Terra. I love traveling and have had many adventures in many different places. Very skilled in fletching and bow making. I am an herbalist.
I am also a very nimble person, having great climbing skills, swiming speed, and rope skills. I love to read and learn new languages. I am also into knives and Rapier fighting. I can use a cross bow and bladed fans. My favorite is my repeating cross bow and my punching dagger.
I have a knack for getting in trouble, some I can get out of and some not but my husband seems to always be there to help me out.
I love pretty things. I love clothes and hair clips and jewelry.
My daughter Terra is amazing. Her and my husband are my life.

I am here to make new friends, so send me all the friend requests you want to.

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

Dangerous Lunatic

hello biggrin

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm barely on here too, welcome to gaia biggrin Hope you enjoy the fun this site has to give. Feel free to add me if you'd like

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin
thanks for all the greetings!
Welcome to the forums.

I'm an experimental type-2 greeter. I hardly ever explode anymore. Have you found the Barton Town forums yet?
Bisarr
Welcome to the forums.

I'm an experimental type-2 greeter. I hardly ever explode anymore. Have you found the Barton Town forums yet?

no, what is that?

Liberal Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
hello there
Sailla of the white-blood
Bisarr
Welcome to the forums.

no, what is that?

This place. I was thinking that perhaps you would feel at home there. I personally prefer the pubs. Waaaait. I think I might have worked out the reason behind my last messy explosion. I may need to cut down on trying alcohol.

Fuzzy Kitten

Hello and welcome to Gaia, Sailla ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas