Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Reindeer

Hello, I am new to gaia, or rather the gaia forum. I recently joined this site after being introduced by my amazing fiance, and I have been having a fair amount of fun! So show me the ropes, teach me things! I'm a nice fellow and rarely a smartass.
Not a smartass? Thats no fun.. Welcome to gaia. If your interested in roleplaying check the guild in my signature, were fairly new and just getting started.

Tipsy Reindeer

I said rarely a smartass, aha. Give me a week! Or a topic on something dastardly pretentious.
I'm horrible, I have my bosses tell me they hate me almost daily at work. Kinda bad when you make gay jokes about your boss in front of his wife lol

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

Christhulhu
Hello, I am new to gaia, or rather the gaia forum. I recently joined this site after being introduced by my amazing fiance, and I have been having a fair amount of fun! So show me the ropes, teach me things! I'm a nice fellow and rarely a smartass.

Hey. 3nodding On Gaia, being different and unique is a wonderful thing to be. The forums and towns are the best places to make friends. The forum called Gaia aquariums is the best place to play a game called Booty Grab to earn gold. If you need any further help, you can PM me. emotion_kirakira

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

Christhulhu

Hey. 3nodding On Gaia, being different and unique is a wonderful thing to be. The forums and towns are the best places to make friends. The forum called Gaia aquariums is the best place to play a game called Booty Grab to earn gold. If you need any further help, you can PM me. emotion_kirakira
hi biggrin
Hi, I am new too so I will be checking to see whats happening biggrin biggrin

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Hello and welcome to the world of gaia
Gaia have many games and many great ppl
I would recommend you the fishing game(bassken) like a beginner-it is a easy way to make gold friends and learn about gaia
GL heart

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
yum_pie wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia User Image yum_pizza
User Image
Welcome to Gaia c:

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome to Gaia!! biggrin

Fluffy Detective

10,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Sup yo? Welcome.. visit the towns, play ZOMG and for fast gold play booty grab in in the aquarium forum.

Tipsy Reindeer

emoturtle98
Christhulhu

Thanks there! Well I do find it fun so far, and I have had a chance to play Booty Grab; which was unnaturally rewarding, aha. I've toured these towns, established a home, and have done the racing challenges or what it is they're called.

Tipsy Reindeer

Mosi0987
Hi, I am new too so I will be checking to see whats happening biggrin biggrin

Well great perhaps if I figure something out I'll let you know!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff