Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Explorer

Hey everyone! I just thought I'd say a quick hello seeing as I've just logged in again after taking a 'break' which lasted... several years! Upon logging in though Gaia informed me I have been a member for seven years now. SEVEN YEARS. I feel old sweatdrop

Regardless, I'll hopefully 'see' some of you here and there every now and then =)

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Sukisumi
Hey everyone! I just thought I'd say a quick hello seeing as I've just logged in again after taking a 'break' which lasted... several years! Upon logging in though Gaia informed me I have been a member for seven years now. SEVEN YEARS. I feel old sweatdrop

Regardless, I'll hopefully 'see' some of you here and there every now and then =)

Hello and welcome back to gaia

17 Hearts's Fav

Shoujo Phantom

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
welcome back
enjoy your stay

Sparkly Explorer

Thank you both! biggrin

Diamond Kitten

I just came back to Gaia aswell c: big welcome back!

Dapper Gawker

Welcome back, and hello! I hope you'll be able to add another enjoyable year. 3nodding

Sukisumi

x3 Im in the same boat. So, WELCOME BACK! Hope you enjoy yourself. And holy balls has this place changed

Greedy Hoarder

Me too. And I lost all my old email account info. So I had to start from scratch. emotion_donotwant It suckssss. lol

Familiar Explorer

Welcome back!

I think I am going to do the same and return, I just haven't committed yet! sweatdrop

Mewling Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
xX Beautiful Letdown Xx
Welcome back!

I think I am going to do the same and return, I just haven't committed yet! sweatdrop

Seems like many people are coming back after a break.
I don't see it as much of a commitment personally razz

Quotable Lunatic

Welcome back 3nodding

Sparkly Explorer

neanat
x3 Im in the same boat. So, WELCOME BACK! Hope you enjoy yourself. And holy balls has this place changed

Tell me about it! I feel half like a newbie all over again just needing to relearn the place!

Insane Lady Jane
Seems like many people are coming back after a break.
I don't see it as much of a commitment personally razz

Well it's not but, well, life happened and bigger commitments came up (university, close family bereavement, graduating (twice) and now I'm getting married) so other things have been a bit more important to me over the past few years wink razz But now I'm back as a 'dabbler'. 3nodding

Sucks about your account LinzLust! I'd be devastated if I'd lost my KiKi Kitty after spending so long saving up for her years ago! gonk

Either way, thank you everyone for the kind welcome back! biggrin

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff