• Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
lmw93xo
Well technically im not new I just haven't been on here in like 5 years xD

So yeah I really don't know anyone on here anymore ;-;
But im sure yall are just as awesome! :3
Anywho I guess that's it just stopped in to say hiiiiii

what drew you back in, if I may be so bold?
The Greatest Britain
lmw93xo
Well technically im not new I just haven't been on here in like 5 years xD

So yeah I really don't know anyone on here anymore ;-;
But im sure yall are just as awesome! :3
Anywho I guess that's it just stopped in to say hiiiiii

what drew you back in, if I may be so bold?

Honestly I guess I missed it, and everyone I use to talk to. They were kinda like family. I was just thinking about how I hadn't been on here in forever and went to log in but couldn't remember any of stuff xD

Hot Garbage

22,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
lmw93xo
Honestly I guess I missed it, and everyone I use to talk to. They were kinda like family. I was just thinking about how I hadn't been on here in forever and went to log in but couldn't remember any of stuff xD

I remember feeling the same way about Neopets, but after I couldn't log in or remember which email I had used for my account, I just lost all motivation to return. My precious pets! And all the NP in my bank! gonk
The Greatest Britain
lmw93xo

I remember feeling the same way about Neopets, but after I couldn't log in or remember which email I had used for my account, I just lost all motivation to return. My precious pets! And all the NP in my bank! gonk

How could you just give up on your poor defenseless neopets you bad person you?! ;-;
Lmao yeah normally I would have been like "******** it. I don't have time to remember this s**t." but im a lame a** and have nothing better to do then try and re-live my teenhood on gaia on a Saturday night xD

Hot Garbage

22,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
lmw93xo
The Greatest Britain

How could you just give up on your poor defenseless neopets you bad person you?! ;-;
Lmao yeah normally I would have been like "******** it. I don't have time to remember this s**t." but im a lame a** and have nothing better to do then try and re-live my teenhood on gaia on a Saturday night xD

I've been eagerly logging into Gaia a virtual dress-up world every day for at least a month. Join the lame a** club~ cx
The Greatest Britain
lmw93xo
The Greatest Britain

I've been eagerly logging into Gaia a virtual dress-up world every day for at least a month. Join the lame a** club~ cx

Haha hells yeah! Sounds like my kinda party! :3

Hot Garbage

22,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
lmw93xo
The Greatest Britain
lmw93xo
The Greatest Britain

Haha hells yeah! Sounds like my kinda party! :3

whee

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia smile

Thanks!:3

Adorable Bunny