Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aha, look at me, already making posts before I've even gone and introduced myself.
I'm IzaliciousOrihara, but you may call me Iza if that's easier for you. If you couldn't tell by my screen name and my avatar, I am indeed an anime lover and at the moment, one of my favorite anime's happens to be Durarara.

What else, what else?

I'm also really into roleplaying, mainly from fandom's and as cannon character's at the moment, since I seem to have just a little bit of writer's block. For some reason though roleplaying as a favorite character of mine seems to help with the writer's block, which I guess can make since..

Uh, yeah. So that's about it for the moment. Sorry if this was boring and kinda bleh, I'm not very good with introductions. ^^;

Demonic Hunter

Hello, and welcome to Gaia. c: The best place to roleplay here is in the Barton Town
Mari Kyomo
Hello, and welcome to Gaia. c: The best place to roleplay here is in the Barton Town

Thank you for your welcome!~ I've already figured out the roleplaying parts of Gaia, aha. I've got a search thread up and running. cx

Unleashed Lunatic

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I would like to extend a very warm welcome to you! I'm a single mom these days, so I spend more time paying attention to stand up comedy than anime, but I've been a Gaian for a decade now. If you need any help navigating the site, feel free to PM me

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Welcome to Gaia.
Welcome to Gaia. smile
Hi! Well it's good that you've already begun to familiarise yourself with Gaia 3nodding
Hope you enjoy it here!

Lana Backwards's Partner

Shirtless Cat

10,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
IzaliciousOrihara
Aha, look at me, already making posts before I've even gone and introduced myself.
I'm IzaliciousOrihara, but you may call me Iza if that's easier for you. If you couldn't tell by my screen name and my avatar, I am indeed an anime lover and at the moment, one of my favorite anime's happens to be Durarara.

What else, what else?

I'm also really into roleplaying, mainly from fandom's and as cannon character's at the moment, since I seem to have just a little bit of writer's block. For some reason though roleplaying as a favorite character of mine seems to help with the writer's block, which I guess can make since..

Uh, yeah. So that's about it for the moment. Sorry if this was boring and kinda bleh, I'm not very good with introductions. ^^;

Welcome darlin! 4laugh

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd

Lucky Wrangler

IzaliciousOrihara

Welcome!

I roleplay as well, so let me know if you need help with anything -- but I feel like you have everything figured out already.

D'you ever do like, animal rps?

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia smile
Heya smile you will find yourself logging on here a lot every day because it is too much fun trust me whee . PS. Welcome mrgreen
IzaliciousOrihara

What else, what else?

welcome!
Stereochrome
IzaliciousOrihara

Welcome!

I roleplay as well, so let me know if you need help with anything -- but I feel like you have everything figured out already.

D'you ever do like, animal rps?

Depends on what you mean by animal RP's? I've roleplayed as neko's before but I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about. XD;
Also a big thank you to everyone who's welcomed me here! I honestly didn't expect to get so many replies, so it's made me feel very welcome. c:

If anyone wants to just talk, feel free to chat with me here or PM me, as another thanks for making me feel so loved. cx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff