Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah hi all xp im a newbie member and i wanna get some questions answered i cant change avatrs mi hair and smile and s**t can i? sweatdrop stressed yeah i did think i could and i hate mi avatrs hair and smile now so wat do i gotta do restart mi profile? gonk man thats gonna take forever scream GODDAMIT stare yes i utulize the emoticons alot so deal it is not the sword but the whielder, the antagonist not the tool that makes a difference

also imma set some ground rulz.....first
if evr u encounter <0>Vagabon on ne verion of THPS *points at self* thats me 3nodding

second
MI top 2 anime'z r 1. Yu Yu Hakusho 2. Ruroni Kenshin and 3. Gundam Wing whee got a problem? stressed tough s**t blaugh

third
I do wat i want wen i want and thats y im a Vagabond, a Rogue, and an all to trampled Shadow of a Dream

some call me a wanderer, some call me a ghost, some call me hot (and i aint met them yet), some call me a word weaver, and some say i talk too damn much, some call me a jokester, and some call me a dork but no matter wat u say i am i no wat i am to me and to those who care about me (which are few and far between the faces of the crowd) l8erz oh yeah 1 last thing mi dads an asswipe xp
l8erz
Hello and welcome to Gaia. Enjoy your stay.
>_>;;;

Welcome to Gaia! ^^

First off, you can change your character by deleting it in your Profile. Don't worry, you won't lose items, gold, account, or username! You can then remake your character's looks, but if you only want to get rid of the hair, go to the Salon in Durem...^^;;;
Hajimemashite Shia desu dozoyoroshiku. heart
Be carefull next time when u create a character.
Shia_825
Hajimemashite Shia desu dozoyoroshiku. heart

what does that mean? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out