Welcome to Gaia! ::

so this some how turned into a music thread?

*assures its ok* 0.28888888888889 28.9% [ 13 ]
"just roll with it" 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 25 ]
Massachusetts that ahh other state 0.15555555555556 15.6% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Frank_Piton
welcome
thank you have you ever watched mike the knight?

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pinduckey
So I am 24 live in Mass and have dyslexia but love talking to people I am on gaia from 9pm to 12pm (EST) I had a old account back in 2008 but now have returned man how things have changed I love fan theories so if you have heard of any good ones (please post the links) I would love to read them...I am also super nerdy...Hello *echos*

Nice to meet you. I'm 26 and I have Cerebral Palsy. What fandoms do you like?

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Pinduckey
MonkeyandFishyforever4
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin
thank you i love how your avi so cute heart

ur welcome and thank you heart
Lady Narcissa Blackstone
Pinduckey
So I am 24 live in Mass and have dyslexia but love talking to people I am on gaia from 9pm to 12pm (EST) I had a old account back in 2008 but now have returned man how things have changed I love fan theories so if you have heard of any good ones (please post the links) I would love to read them...I am also super nerdy...Hello *echos*

Nice to meet you. I'm 26 and I have Cerebral Palsy. What fandoms do you like?
manga , superheros, and princess....also art, like gender bending and role reversal. Also love hearing about news articles about people being generous/or helping others or animals
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Pinduckey
MonkeyandFishyforever4

reminds me a bit of the wizard of oz whee my avi i designed for a friend and i kept getting bad rating on my own creations so he let me steal his look and I added more pieces to it

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Pinduckey
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Pinduckey
MonkeyandFishyforever4

reminds me a bit of the wizard of oz whee my avi i designed for a friend and i kept getting bad rating on my own creations so he let me steal his look and I added more pieces to it

lol,well i made this because im want spring now because i hate the bitter cold and the snow
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Pinduckey
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Pinduckey
MonkeyandFishyforever4

lol,well i made this because im want spring now because i hate the bitter cold and the snow
i know and where going to get hit with a few more inches tomorrow and Saturday its going to be -11 also I hate this drafty house of mine

Pinduckey's Spouse

Where has all the rum gone? pirate
akswhitefire
Where has all the rum gone? pirate
ninja *swiped away*

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Pinduckey
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Pinduckey
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Pinduckey
MonkeyandFishyforever4

i know and where going to get hit with a few more inches tomorrow and Saturday its going to be -11 also I hate this drafty house of mine

i got snow today,tomorrow is going suppose to be a high of 19 but the winds r going be at 55 mph

Noble Trader

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Happy Valentine's Day!

From the guild, Unofficial A.G. Empire, we would like
to welcome you to Gaia Online and give you a Valentine's Day gift.

Happy Valentine's Day from,
~ The Crew of Unofficial A.G. Empire

Crescent Rabbit

Happy Valentine's Day!

From the guild, Unofficial A.G. Empire, we would like
to welcome you to Gaia Online and give you a Valentine's Day gift.

Happy Valentine's Day from,
~ The Crew of Unofficial A.G. Empire
well happy valentines day to you
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Pinduckey
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Pinduckey
MonkeyandFishyforever4

i got snow today,tomorrow is going suppose to be a high of 19 but the winds r going be at 55 mph
i was driving in the snow today it wasnt bad until i got into my hometown

Dapper Cat

Pinduckey
So I am 24 live in Mass and have dyslexia but love talking to people I am on gaia from 9pm to 12pm (EST) I had a old account back in 2008 but now have returned man how things have changed I love fan thories so if you have heard of any good ones (please post the links) I would love to read them...I am also supper nerdy...Hello *echos*

You must be a demi-god >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces