Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello and hi, I'm currently cooking some bacon, and it's the weekend! I should probably be getting dressed, but instead I'm doing this.

I like kittens and my name is well my name. That's how I chose my username and came to Gaia because before my friend modeled, she told me she use to play this all the time and wanted to get back into it, I said I would too.

I made a profile while we were skyping and now I'm trying to figure out what's next.

My age is my business and that's what pictures are for. Hobbies and interest include vintage gaming, playing the guitar and drawing. I enjoy working out and tightening my body because oh how I love to eat! I am a bodyrock girl and strongly into yoga, meditation and I love anime and all things pink and cute. My fav. color is green.

Song is wir sind helden ein elefant für dich, and movie is cruel intentions. I enjoy movies like 500 days of summer, 10 things I hate about you, and stardust. Tarintino is my fav. though.

Guess it's time to eat! If anyone has any suggestions, please? I need guidance.
I had a late breakfast myself. I would think your next step would be to make a dream avatar and work towards that goal. smile Welcome to Gaia.
Darkwraith Void
I had a late breakfast myself. I would think your next step would be to make a dream avatar and work towards that goal. smile Welcome to Gaia.

Thank you void. I'll get right on that after I bacon.
Meow Ceres
Darkwraith Void

No problem, good place to make an avatar is tektek.com. yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon
Darkwraith Void
Meow Ceres
Darkwraith Void

No problem, good place to make an avatar is tektek.com. yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon

xD I was looking and just about to ask.

Fairy

Meow Ceres
Hello and hi, I'm currently cooking some bacon, and it's the weekend! I should probably be getting dressed, but instead I'm doing this.

Song is wir sind helden ein elefant für dich, and movie is cruel intentions. I enjoy movies like 500 days of summer, 10 things I hate about you, and stardust. Tarintino is my fav. though.

I suggest some eggs, tomato and rye toast to go with that bacon first off! 3nodding

I absolutely adore Tarantino too! I was a bit hesitant seeing Django Unchained because I didn't like Inglorious Bastards that much, but I was pleasantly surprised. And (500) Days of Summer is really my guilty pleasure movie, I think I saw it in the cinemas three times?

To start off, I guess you should sort out your profile! Add interests and other stuff, go to the forums, make some friends. Make some easy money through booty grabbing (It's not as suss as it sounds, go check out the aquarium forum gonk ) and buy a dream outfit!

And if you ever need any help along the way, just ask and someone'll be happy to lend a hand biggrin

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Meow Ceres

Hey, we sound kinda alike! ^^ My name is Sarah, I am 25 and from the UK. I am also into healthy eating and exercise, although I have let myself go quite a bit sweatdrop but I am soon moving to the coast and am looking forward to walking along the beach and public greens. smile

What's some vintage games you like, then? My fave was James Pond for the Sega Mega Drive. Ever played that one?

You've probably eaten already (lol) but on a Sunday (if you know you're gonna work it off!!) nothing can beat a full English brekkie:
User Image

emotion_drool

...Sorry, what were you saying? whee
antwerpens
Meow Ceres

I suggest some eggs, tomato and rye toast to go with that bacon first off! 3nodding

I absolutely adore Tarantino too! I was a bit hesitant seeing Django Unchained because I didn't like Inglorious Bastards that much, but I was pleasantly surprised. And (500) Days of Summer is really my guilty pleasure movie, I think I saw it in the cinemas three times?

To start off, I guess you should sort out your profile! Add interests and other stuff, go to the forums, make some friends. Make some easy money through booty grabbing (It's not as suss as it sounds, go check out the aquarium forum gonk ) and buy a dream outfit!

And if you ever need any help along the way, just ask and someone'll be happy to lend a hand biggrin

So booty grabbing is in the aquarium? and tek tek is dream outfit, right? Ugh! I'm trying to get diff eyes then what I have. Hiw do i do that?

By the way, you have great taste!

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
Meow Ceres

I like kittens and my name is well my name. That's how I chose my username and came to Gaia because before my friend modeled, she told me she use to play this all the time and wanted to get back into it, I said I would too.

I made a profile while we were skyping and now I'm trying to figure out what's next.

My age is my business and that's what pictures are for. Hobbies and interest include vintage gaming, playing the guitar and drawing. I enjoy working out and tightening my body because oh how I love to eat! I am a bodyrock girl and strongly into yoga, meditation and I love anime and all things pink and cute. My fav. color is green.

Good evening! Welcome to Gaia. If you need any help, just ask. For earning Gold, you can play Booty Grab, you can earn up to 150k on that each day.
n o i r i s t
Meow Ceres

Hey, we sound kinda alike! ^^ My name is Sarah, I am 25 and from the UK. I am also into healthy eating and exercise, although I have let myself go quite a bit sweatdrop but I am soon moving to the coast and am looking forward to walking along the beach and public greens. smile

What's some vintage games you like, then? My fave was James Pond for the Sega Mega Drive. Ever played that one?

You've probably eaten already (lol) but on a Sunday (if you know you're gonna work it off!!) nothing can beat a full English brekkie:
User Image

emotion_drool

...Sorry, what were you saying? whee

I like how you quoted me without the msg. How did you do that? Ugh! That loooks sooo good! Ugh! Now I'm hungry! I haven't played that one, but currently I've been dorking out with the classic pokemon.
Sensei Chyaku
Meow Ceres

Good evening! Welcome to Gaia. If you need any help, just ask. For earning Gold, you can play Booty Grab, you can earn up to 150k on that each day.

Please teach me how to get booty! Gold sounds like something I would like to have a lot of

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Meow Ceres

It's easy; when you go to quote someone and you're in the reply box, just take out all of their text but leave it like this:

[quote="Meow Ceres"] [/quote]

Then you don't get long quote trees. 3nodding

I'm hungry too. I might see if there are any instant chicken noodle packets left...

Apart from owning and trading a few cards (not by rarity but by if I thought the Pokemon was "cute" or not lol) it was a craze that passed me by, I'm afraid.

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
Meow Ceres
Sensei Chyaku
Meow Ceres

Please teach me how to get booty! Gold sounds like something I would like to have a lot of

Hm... Go to this Forum called Gaia Aquarium. Also, hover your cursor to the My Gaia tab, and click on Gaia Labs. The feature you are looking for is called the "Glow Indicator" which basically lets you know if a tank is glowing. In the Forum's index, you should watch out for recent posts because that's when there is a tank glowing. Don't look for the bottom threads unless you get lucky. Fish like Dolphins, Stone Coalts, Mini Monsters, and Air Sharks are very good for Gold earning.

Weirdly enough I bore of it easily, but somehow I always come back to it. I've been doing n64 and ps2 lately because I got bored of super mario world (snes) Go get your grub on!

Beloved Shapeshifter

11,000 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Meow Ceres

Weirdly enough I bore of it easily, but somehow I always come back to it. I've been doing n64 and ps2 lately because I got bored of super mario world (snes) Go get your grub on!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff