Welcome to Gaia! ::

XYami_No_KonekoX
what do you think it is! ...it's not c..n... er um contagious is it? If I was a dr. I would prescribe some chicken and stars.
Airo Rokkuhauto
Thank you Airo, love your art.

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

Meow Ceres
Hello and hi, I'm currently cooking some bacon, and it's the weekend! I should probably be getting dressed, but instead I'm doing this.

MMmmm.... Bacon. yum_bacon emotion_drool

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Meow Ceres
Hello and hi, I'm currently cooking some bacon, and it's the weekend! I should probably be getting dressed, but instead I'm doing this.

I like kittens and my name is well my name. That's how I chose my username and came to Gaia because before my friend modeled, she told me she use to play this all the time and wanted to get back into it, I said I would too.

I made a profile while we were skyping and now I'm trying to figure out what's next.

My age is my business and that's what pictures are for. Hobbies and interest include vintage gaming, playing the guitar and drawing. I enjoy working out and tightening my body because oh how I love to eat! I am a bodyrock girl and strongly into yoga, meditation and I love anime and all things pink and cute. My fav. color is green.

Song is wir sind helden ein elefant für dich, and movie is cruel intentions. I enjoy movies like 500 days of summer, 10 things I hate about you, and stardust. Tarintino is my fav. though.

Guess it's time to eat! If anyone has any suggestions, please? I need guidance.
Welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM and I'll help as best as I can.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Meow Ceres
n o i r i s t

Did I quote it right this time? & ty for explanation, I take time =/

Yes, you got it. smile So how are you today? *looks at clock* It's almost my bed time. lolol

Lavish Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
WELCOME! Enjoy your bacon! yum_bacon

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
heart welcome to Gaia heart

Genius

9,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Meow Ceres

I like kittens and my name is well my name. That's how I chose my username and came to Gaia because before my friend modeled, she told me she use to play this all the time and wanted to get back into it, I said I would too.

I made a profile while we were skyping and now I'm trying to figure out what's next.

My age is my business and that's what pictures are for. Hobbies and interest include vintage gaming, playing the guitar and drawing. I enjoy working out and tightening my body because oh how I love to eat! I am a bodyrock girl and strongly into yoga, meditation and I love anime and all things pink and cute. My fav. color is green.

Song is wir sind helden ein elefant für dich, and movie is cruel intentions. I enjoy movies like 500 days of summer, 10 things I hate about you, and stardust. Tarintino is my fav. though.

I Luv Bacons! cheese_whine heart

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
Meow Ceres

While I love Bacon... please make sure you aren't naked while cooking it, grease splashes leave nasty burns.

15,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
hello and welcome! i luv kitties too! smile

Loyal Wife

8,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
welcome to gaia User Image
Hello! biggrin

Witty Lunatic

Darkwraith Void
I had a late breakfast myself. I would think your next step would be to make a dream avatar and work towards that goal. smile Welcome to Gaia.

Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces