11,000 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Sensei Chyaku
Meow Ceres
Sensei Chyaku
Meow Ceres
Hello and hi, I'm currently cooking some bacon, and it's the weekend! I should probably be getting dressed, but instead I'm doing this.

I like kittens and my name is well my name. That's how I chose my username and came to Gaia because before my friend modeled, she told me she use to play this all the time and wanted to get back into it, I said I would too.

I made a profile while we were skyping and now I'm trying to figure out what's next.

My age is my business and that's what pictures are for. Hobbies and interest include vintage gaming, playing the guitar and drawing. I enjoy working out and tightening my body because oh how I love to eat! I am a bodyrock girl and strongly into yoga, meditation and I love anime and all things pink and cute. My fav. color is green.

Song is wir sind helden ein elefant für dich, and movie is cruel intentions. I enjoy movies like 500 days of summer, 10 things I hate about you, and stardust. Tarintino is my fav. though.

Guess it's time to eat! If anyone has any suggestions, please? I need guidance.

Good evening! Welcome to Gaia. If you need any help, just ask. For earning Gold, you can play Booty Grab, you can earn up to 150k on that each day.

Please teach me how to get booty! Gold sounds like something I would like to have a lot of

Hm... Go to this Forum called Gaia Aquarium. Also, hover your cursor to the My Gaia tab, and click on Gaia Labs. The feature you are looking for is called the "Glow Indicator" which basically lets you know if a tank is glowing. In the Forum's index, you should watch out for recent posts because that's when there is a tank glowing. Don't look for the bottom threads unless you get lucky. Fish like Dolphins, Stone Coalts, Mini Monsters, and Air Sharks are very good for Gold earning.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Meow Ceres

Oh sorry!. I should have said that I put that example in a code box so it doesn't work. You need to change the name to the person you are quoting and take out the code bits when you quote me, otherwise I won't see it.

I am terrible at explaining even the simplest of things so here is a pic of what the text should look like in your reply box, but obviously again, with the name of the person you are replying to (so noirist, in this case)so they can recieve notification you quoted them.
User Image

Dangerous Shapeshifter

20,265 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
Meow Ceres
Hello and hi, I'm currently cooking some bacon, and it's the weekend! I should probably be getting dressed, but instead I'm doing this.

I like kittens and my name is well my name. That's how I chose my username and came to Gaia because before my friend modeled, she told me she use to play this all the time and wanted to get back into it, I said I would too.

I made a profile while we were skyping and now I'm trying to figure out what's next.

My age is my business and that's what pictures are for. Hobbies and interest include vintage gaming, playing the guitar and drawing. I enjoy working out and tightening my body because oh how I love to eat! I am a bodyrock girl and strongly into yoga, meditation and I love anime and all things pink and cute. My fav. color is green.

Song is wir sind helden ein elefant für dich, and movie is cruel intentions. I enjoy movies like 500 days of summer, 10 things I hate about you, and stardust. Tarintino is my fav. though.

dramallama

Dangerous Shapeshifter

20,265 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
antwerpens
Meow Ceres

I suggest some eggs, tomato and rye toast to go with that bacon first off! 3nodding

I absolutely adore Tarantino too! I was a bit hesitant seeing Django Unchained because I didn't like Inglorious Bastards that much, but I was pleasantly surprised. And (500) Days of Summer is really my guilty pleasure movie, I think I saw it in the cinemas three times?

To start off, I guess you should sort out your profile! Add interests and other stuff, go to the forums, make some friends. Make some easy money through booty grabbing (It's not as suss as it sounds, go check out the aquarium forum gonk ) and buy a dream outfit!

And if you ever need any help along the way, just ask and someone'll be happy to lend a hand biggrin
dramallama

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hello and welcome to gaia

Devoted Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Meow Ceres

i thought you were eating bacon...
Night wings1
Meow Ceres
[quote="Meow Ceres"] [/quote]

Weirdly enough I bore of it easily, but somehow I always come back to it. I've been doing n64 and ps2 lately because I got bored of super mario world (snes) Go get your grub on!

I'm more kittens than cat food, lol but still cute.

Shy Sweetheart

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^
n o i r i s t

Did I quote it right this time? & ty for explanation, I take time =/
Tommii Goes Rawr

Aww thank you and adorable person! Love your slippers.
Unyxxis

..yea I don't know what I thought be thinking or do. Sorry!

Shy Sweetheart

Meow Ceres
Aww thank you and adorable person! Love your slippers.

You're welcome and thank you ^w^ I just bought them c: They're called Kitty Slippers.
XYami_No_KonekoX
Hello and welcome to gaia

You are soo !!! Ugh! Too cute and ty. No one sucks because everyone loves yaoi!
Tommii Goes Rawr
Im guessing you like really cute animals?

Shy Sweetheart

Meow Ceres
Im guessing you like really cute animals?

Yes! :3 I really love all animals. Cats the most, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff