Welcome to Gaia! ::

LaiLee
Nekulturny
LaiLee
As much as I'm online I can make 6k in one day. I am on the computer literally at LEAST 20 out of 24 hours a day. At least. I don't sleep, and on the rare occassion that I do, it's only for about 30 minutes. So I'll be able to make a lot of gold posting all the time while I'm online. blaugh

A scam I say. You only have 43 posts, you would not even be able to make 500 gold with that

I've only been on about 3 hours, if even. And I havent been here the entire time, I got caught up in my sketches. sweatdrop Plus, since I'm drawing right now, I'm not talking in more than one forum. I played on my friends character before, and I usually have at least 5 forums open at once. So no, not a scam, and yes, I could make a great deal of gold in one day, it just involves a little effort and an attention span greater than that of a fish.

Really? Yours is greater than a fish? What's mine? *gets bored* Hey look some more milk! *runs*
DareDevilDD
LaiLee
Nekulturny
LaiLee
As much as I'm online I can make 6k in one day. I am on the computer literally at LEAST 20 out of 24 hours a day. At least. I don't sleep, and on the rare occassion that I do, it's only for about 30 minutes. So I'll be able to make a lot of gold posting all the time while I'm online. blaugh

A scam I say. You only have 43 posts, you would not even be able to make 500 gold with that

I've only been on about 3 hours, if even. And I havent been here the entire time, I got caught up in my sketches. sweatdrop Plus, since I'm drawing right now, I'm not talking in more than one forum. I played on my friends character before, and I usually have at least 5 forums open at once. So no, not a scam, and yes, I could make a great deal of gold in one day, it just involves a little effort and an attention span greater than that of a fish.

Really? Yours is greater than a fish? What's mine? *gets bored* Hey look some more milk! *runs*

Lol. Sometimes. I have a very short attention span. ^^; That's why I usually have so many forums open, I get bored with one really quickly, so I do several. sweatdrop
It got quiet really fast... eek
g2g bye guyz.
DareDevilDD
g2g bye guyz.

Bai Bai. >^.^<
LaiLee
DareDevilDD
g2g bye guyz.

Bai Bai. >^.^<

*hugs*

Quick Reply

Submit