Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Heh, guess I'll tell you a bit about myself to get things going. ^^;; I like anime, manga, drawing, talking about stuffz, and well... my screename is from one of my favorite books "Wizards First Rule". See ya peoples around *waves*

-Kira
ConfessorKirachan
Hello! Heh, guess I'll tell you a bit about myself to get things going. ^^;; I like anime, manga, drawing, talking about stuffz, and well... my screename is from one of my favorite books "Wizards First Rule". See ya peoples around *waves*

-Kira

-grins- hullo, names ryan but you can call me jazzman if ya want -offers candy cane-
whee *is also a Kira* Heddow ^^; Welcome to Gaia. If You need any help, lemme know!
hello! I am an oldbie going on one year ! and always adding people to my friendslist! undt I like most of the things you like, except, I"ve never heard of that book sweatdrop still, can we be friends?
hi welcome to gaia! biggrin
..... is anyone still here?
-grins- hullo, names ryan but you can call me jazzman if ya want -offers candy cane-

Hmm... should I take it... or should I not??? *thinks* I'll get back to you on that lol.
shoyu
hello! I am an oldbie going on one year ! and always adding people to my friendslist! undt I like most of the things you like, except, I"ve never heard of that book sweatdrop still, can we be friends?

heh, it's ok I'll be your friend, it's a book not very many people are interested in.
ConfessorKirachan
shoyu

heh, it's ok I'll be your friend, it's a book not very many people are interested in.

does it have lots of words? and, whats it about? some kind of wizard apparently?
Hello and welcome to Gaia blaugh
Can any body be my friend?
plz pm me! to be my friend
shoyu
does it have lots of words? and, whats it about? some kind of wizard apparently?

umm... a lot of words? uh...it's a looong book...almost as long as HP 4 or 5 only smaller text and it's not really about a wizard ^_^;; it's about this guy called Richard... and an adventure he gets dragged into while trying to find out who killed his father gruesomely.... that's about all I can tell you without giving away the entire book XD. It's got Magic and shtuffz like that too.. and of course the first wizards rule. ^^
Thank you everone for the warm welcme *smiles and does a little dance of victory*
is anybody here?!
i don't know jack about this stuff. can any 1 help?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff