Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

Hello everybody. I'm new to Gaia, and I'm a teensy bit confused as to what I should do here.

Anyway, I'm Emily, I like mmorpg games like World of Warcraft and Runescape. I love the Fablehaven series, which I just finished with earlier this summer. I'm not entirely sure what I'm here for, I just am here. Also... I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and I loved seeing Discord, seeing as how Q is one of my favorite characters in all of Star Trek, right along with Spock and Worf... Yay

Friendly Friend

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
They have a forum of tuts. and the such to help.

Pants

33,975 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
Akoti
Hello everybody. I'm new to Gaia, and I'm a teensy bit confused as to what I should do here.

Anyway, I'm Emily, I like mmorpg games like World of Warcraft and Runescape. I love the Fablehaven series, which I just finished with earlier this summer. I'm not entirely sure what I'm here for, I just am here. Also... I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and I loved seeing Discord, seeing as how Q is one of my favorite characters in all of Star Trek, right along with Spock and Worf... Yay

Hi!
Welcome to gaia Emily!
Explore, make friends and have fun!

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Akoti

Welcome! Well for everything you like, there's a forum post somewhere. Fans just get together and talk, you should search for some.

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Newbie Cat

Akoti

hey welcome!
Akoti

Welcome to Gaia, Emily! smile I like Star Trek and Q is becoming one of my favorite characters, but Data is awesome too. biggrin

Sparkling Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
welcome to gaia! biggrin

The Unbreakable Vow's Significant Otter

Fluff Bunny

Akoti

Welcome to Gaia!
You seem like you'll fit right in. smile

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Akoti

good thing you joined when they added my little pony items <3 i wish you good luck here ^-^ welcome to gaia : D
Akoti

Welcome Emily! Me and Usa-chan are happy to have you here! we were pretty confused when we first got here. But with plenty of cake, people to meet, and fun things to do we had a great time and got the hang of things, we know you surly will too!

Anxious Werewolf

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Akoti

Hello and welcome to Gaia!

I like WoW and Runescape too! biggrin I also like MLP: FIM as well! c:

Feel free to add me or send me a PM! :3

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
Welcome to Gaia!~
welcome to gaia. I am new too cool

Quick Reply

Submit