Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Shapeshifter

Back on after a few years. Around 5, to be exact. I'm not quite sure what to make of how this site turned out. It seems that the only real way to build on an avi is to pay real money or ''befriend'' someone who's already done the effort. Now that I think about it... same ol' Gaia concepts. xD
Anywho, looking for some new friends. What's the best, ''new'', thing about Gaia? ^^

Time-traveling Gaian

welcome back blaugh

Shy Rogue

9,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
thewarwithin
Back on after a few years. Around 5, to be exact. I'm not quite sure what to make of how this site turned out. It seems that the only real way to build on an avi is to pay real money or ''befriend'' someone who's already done the effort. Now that I think about it... same ol' Gaia concepts. xD
Anywho, looking for some new friends. What's the best, ''new'', thing about Gaia? ^^
Helllooo and welcome back to be honest everyone takes a break now or then in my opinion the best new thing for Gaia is though the achievements cause I'm a addict.

thank you, guys! ^^ I like the achievment system. More so, the titles. ;P But it adds a bit of accomplishment for doing average, and oddball, things. I haven't been able to touch the games, yet. I've been using a crappy mobile device. xP Are they fun?

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia xp
Welcome back, i also have returned after 4 years

Thank you! You're all lovely. :3 Anyone recommend a rp?

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
Glad to see a fellow vet return! Sadly I'm no good at advice, but welcome back! smile <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff