Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Sex Symbol

14,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
TheBoredcupcake
I'm Scherany and I'm new here :3
A friend of mine showed me this site. I liked it so much that I made an account and here I am
mrgreen

I'm also really new to manga/anime and stuf so it would be pretty cool if you gave me links to cool anime/manga because I would like to see and read more of it. I have A boyfriend who is into anime like death note and bleach. And I have a little sister who I made adiccted to fairytail.

If you have questions for me feel free to ask blaugh
I will answer them all heart

Welcome to Gaia heart

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
TheBoredcupcake
I'm Scherany and I'm new here :3
A friend of mine showed me this site. I liked it so much that I made an account and here I am
mrgreen

I'm also really new to manga/anime and stuf so it would be pretty cool if you gave me links to cool anime/manga because I would like to see and read more of it. I have A boyfriend who is into anime like death note and bleach. And I have a little sister who I made adiccted to fairytail.

If you have questions for me feel free to ask blaugh
I will answer them all heart

Welcome aboard! Hope you have fun!
Unholy Mary
*your

and welcome to gaia.

Well Thanku mrgreen
K76
Nice topic title razz Welcome to Gaia. I don't really watch a lot of anime but my favorite is Ghost in the Shell. That's pretty much about crime fighting and politics in the future where a bunch of people are partially or wholly cyborgs and stuff razz The only other anime I've watched all the way through is Trinity Blood and that was pretty cool too. That takes place in a distant future where the Catholic church runs the western world and vampires run the eastern world and surprise surprise some evil fellows are trying to destroy the entire planet.

Ghehe thanku, I was trying to be a bit more origanal than the standart 'heey I'm the new kid' dramallama .. Both of them look really cool :3 watched some trailers on youtube. but I think I would like Trinity Blood more because I like vampires more than cyborgs 3nodding . But they both look really cuuwl :3. Thanku for responding heart
RHPS_Columbia_15
Welcome biggrin

Thanku very much you beautiful person 4laugh
X-23 Laura K
Hi, welcome to Gaia! Hope you continue to like it here!
I don't really watch anime but I hope you find some good recommendations. redface

Thanku verry much 4laugh , I think I will as long as nice/cool people like you will come up to me 3nodding .
Bisarr
Welcome to Gaia.

You want anime? Well, here. Free anime for all.

Be sure to have a good scriptblocker to make sure nothing gets put on your computer without your knowledge, and you'll be ready to go.

I don't tend to trust most sites with free streaming videos.

That said, the undubbed version of Zatch Bell is hilarious, especially when Umagon/Ponygon/Schneider turns up.

Thanku and thanku :3, I will look them up
LinkZeroOne
TheBoredcupcake
Welcome! ^_^

I thank you heart 3nodding
Fluffy Demented Kitten
Welcome to Gaia!
Well you NEED to read Pandora Hearts!

Thanku 3nodding , Do I have to get that in stores or could I read it online ?? heart
Nintendraw

Welcome!

Thanku 3nodding
dh8d1
Hello! Welcome!

Thanku nice balled guy 3nodding
madeleine10

Cool avi

Thanks heart
glnnprlta
welcome heart

Thanku my puprle/redhaired friend heart