Welcome to Gaia! ::

hellonice to meet you ...i was wondering were some poeple on hear get thoes skinny legs things from o-o

Powerhouse

Hello and welcome to Gaia, Dain!

There are some worn items that change your avatars legs as a pose, however there are many so we would need a picture or description if you want us to help you find it smile
Welcome to Gaia c:
Welcome to Gaia :3

Barton Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Dain_H
hellonice to meet you ...i was wondering were some poeple on hear get thoes skinny legs things from o-o
I think there are some skinny jeans you can get for 5 gold, so you don't have to save up to get them smile
Hello and Welcome
Enjoy your stay

3nodding
Dain_H

Welcome to gaia!

Beloved Genius

23,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
Greetings & welcome to Gaia. I hope you'll have a lot of fun here.

Shameless Ladykiller

Dain_H

Hi! Welcome to Gaia :3 I don't know what specifically you're looking for, but you should try the shops.

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Hello there, welcome to Gaia!!! cat_xd

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Dain_H
Hi and Welcome to Gaia an I'm not sure what your looking for but I suggest the shops.

Fashionable Noob

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dain_H

Hello ^_^.
I think the skinny jeans you will be looking for may be a pose in Shadowlegend, which will be in the market.
But it'll take you a while to save up for it, that is expensive shiz.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Dain_H

Hi, welcome to Gaia! Don't be shy!

Oh, those skinny legs... they come from items in the market place. Just view their equipped list to find out what it is. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff