Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Benefactor

4,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
My friend gifted me a prepaid card for this site saying I'd like it so... Here I am. Haha. I don't know too much about Gaia, so please watch over me. (Uuuu, is that weird? >.<; )

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
Dark Siren Lilith
My friend gifted me a prepaid card for this site saying I'd like it so... Here I am. Haha. I don't know too much about Gaia, so please watch over me. (Uuuu, is that weird? >.<; )
Hi and welcome to Gaia,hope you have an enjoyable time here mrgreen your ava looks nice 3nodding smile

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Well you have a nice friend xD
Welcome to Gaia!

Indulgent Benefactor

4,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thank you thank you to you both. Is there anything else that would be helpful to a newbie in the cash shop?

As for the friend: Yes she's very nice. I'm stuck in bed because of a stupid surgery. It was a get well gift.

Bright Businesswoman

Dark Siren Lilith

Hello, and welcome! I'd love to explain any aspects of the site to you, and if you wanna send a friend request, I'll accept. ^^
You already look like part of the site with an avatar like that. u wu

Indulgent Benefactor

4,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
arrows and guns
Dark Siren Lilith

Hello, and welcome! I'd love to explain any aspects of the site to you, and if you wanna send a friend request, I'll accept. ^^
You already look like part of the site with an avatar like that. u wu

Uhu, my friend just pointed out a few things and said, "These are all red, black and gold. If you can't make an outfit out of these I'm disowning you!"

I'm glad to hear it looks okay.

Bright Businesswoman

Dark Siren Lilith

Lol, I feel that. There's a massive amount of red and black items, so it'd be almost impossible to not make a decent avatar with them. c; But I don't really bother with big themes. I tend to stick with a color and add greyscale to it. It feels more casual to me, tbh.

Do you have Netflix or Hulu? o uo

Indulgent Benefactor

4,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
arrows and guns
Dark Siren Lilith

Lol, I feel that. There's a massive amount of red and black items, so it'd be almost impossible to not make a decent avatar with them. c; But I don't really bother with big themes. I tend to stick with a color and add greyscale to it. It feels more casual to me, tbh.

Do you have Netflix or Hulu? o uo

Netflix yes, Hulu no. I've also got a 3DS with pokemon omega ruby in it on my lap.

Bright Businesswoman

Dark Siren Lilith
Netflix yes, Hulu no. I've also got a 3DS with pokemon omega ruby in it on my lap.

Oh. u wu I'm watching Netflix right now; The Following is such a good series omf.

I've got a 3DS too! It's the all blue one. I don't have the new pokemon game, but I do have the dream radar for B2. lmao I haven't gotten XY or the new Sapphire, but I plan on changing that because Christmas & my birthday. I do have the new Harvest Moon one, though. Lost Valley. ^^

Indulgent Benefactor

4,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
arrows and guns
Dark Siren Lilith

Oh. u wu I'm watching Netflix right now; The Following is such a good series omf.

I've got a 3DS too! It's the all blue one. I don't have the new pokemon game, but I do have the dream radar for B2. lmao I haven't gotten XY or the new Sapphire, but I plan on changing that because Christmas & my birthday. I do have the new Harvest Moon one, though. Lost Valley. ^^

I really got into Rune Factory 4. It's a bit older, but it's amazing especially if you already like Harvest Moon.

Bright Businesswoman

Dark Siren Lilith
I really got into Rune Factory 4. It's a bit older, but it's amazing especially if you already like Harvest Moon.

I've been meaning to try Rune Factory. Also, Fire Emblem Awakening. The demo was super fun. c; I should invest in more 3DS games lmao.

Indulgent Benefactor

4,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
arrows and guns
Dark Siren Lilith

I've been meaning to try Rune Factory. Also, Fire Emblem Awakening. The demo was super fun. c; I should invest in more 3DS games lmao.

Both were great. I have so many games I still have to play. I was so excited about Dragon Age: Inquisition but even though I have it I haven't been able to play much of it.

Bright Businesswoman

Dark Siren Lilith

Both were great. I have so many games I still have to play. I was so excited about Dragon Age: Inquisition but even though I have it I haven't been able to play much of it.

Isn't that a computer game? I've been hearing a lot about it, but I don't tend to like download games because I get tired of games frequently.

Indulgent Benefactor

4,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
arrows and guns
Dark Siren Lilith

Isn't that a computer game? I've been hearing a lot about it, but I don't tend to like download games because I get tired of games frequently.

PC, ps4 and xbox. It's quite good but pretty... Mature, in some things. If you don't feel like playing it you could watch a lets play of it. That's what I do, especially when a game is too scary. (I'm looking at you Five Nights at Freddys!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff